Club Arnage
September 17, 2024, 10:46:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA camping 2007  (Read 13674 times)
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2007, 11:23:04 pm »

Yeah, just the " (including myself) " looks a bit weird now Undecided

Grin
Everybody feels at home at DfH PAddy, and will be joining us at the gate. Wink

nice, let's ask the flying baguettes to have a gig there Cheesy
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2007, 12:07:10 am »

Bleu

Fran - either Nord or Sud - arriving Monday or Tuesday - leaving Sunday or Monday.

Houx Annexe

Fagey-8 people- thu 12.00- mon 'sometime in the morning '-mitsubushi gallant wikkid/VW camper in girly blue fri lunctime

BOB U -  Twelve of us this year. On the Hairy Triangle from sparrow fart on Friday until Monday.

Garyfrogeye in the Frog from Friday night till Sunday night

Robbo_28, BigG plus 9 others travelling by minbus arriving Thursday afternoon, departing Monday morning. I think we stay quite near the Hairy Triangle?? Come and say hi!

Steve Brown and associates - cobras, TR6, Cadillac - arrive Wednesday afternoon, leave Monday morning - in the verdant grass, lakeside views and sandy tracks of Houx Annexe Hairy Triangle

>Martini... arriving late wed night (10ish) ready for a quick erection and a stiff vodka leaving Sunday night... or Monday am. Usual place by the hole in the wall on the hairy wotsit...

Maison Blanche

DfH will be at the gate sundayevening (including myself), to assure the right spot when  the gates open on mondaymorning. Initial group of at least 10 people, will grow during the til we reach thirtyish.

Smokie (and Mark) will arrive in town on Sunday evvening but not on site till Monday am. Different car this year - Vectra 3.2, and nothing in tow...

KKOC  About Noon Monday  Mainly Mazdas and a Freeloader with any luck

Houx

Karting Nord

BSJ

Jay and Chaos and the rest of Team Cannonball will be on BSJ from Thursday afternoon till Mon morning. Numbers are unsure but we look like being a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20. Vehicles unknown at this stage, but with the news on an impending salary, something a bit sporty for me I think.

Rhino Sceetum and the rest of Team Booze'n'tabs arrive thursday morning. Should be 9 of us with a van and a car.

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2007, 08:51:31 am »

Bleu

Fran - either Nord or Sud - arriving Monday or Tuesday - leaving Sunday or Monday.

Houx Annexe

Fagey-8 people- thu 12.00- mon 'sometime in the morning '-mitsubushi gallant wikkid/VW camper in girly blue fri lunctime

BOB U -  Twelve of us this year. On the Hairy Triangle from sparrow fart on Friday until Monday.

Robbo_28, BigG plus 9 others travelling by minbus arriving Thursday afternoon, departing Monday morning. I think we stay quite near the Hairy Triangle?? Come and say hi!

Steve Brown and associates - cobras, TR6, Cadillac - arrive Wednesday afternoon, leave Monday morning - in the verdant grass, lakeside views and sandy tracks of Houx Annexe Hairy Triangle

>Martini... arriving late wed night (10ish) ready for a quick erection and a stiff vodka leaving Sunday night... or Monday am. Usual place by the hole in the wall on the hairy wotsit...

Nordic: first group arriving early afternoon Wed followed by 2nd group Thusday. Hopefully next to Martini on the sandy hillock. Leave sunday night for a hotel and cold beer. 3 cars(TBC) 6 people

Maison Blanche

DfH will be at the gate sundayevening (including myself), to assure the right spot when  the gates open on mondaymorning. Initial group of at least 10 people, will grow during the til we reach thirtyish.

Smokie (and Mark) will arrive in town on Sunday evvening but not on site till Monday am. Different car this year - Vectra 3.2, and nothing in tow...

Houx

Karting Nord

BSJ

Jay and Chaos and the rest of Team Cannonball will be on BSJ from Thursday afternoon till Mon morning. Numbers are unsure but we look like being a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20. Vehicles unknown at this stage, but with the news on an impending salary, something a bit sporty for me I think.

Rhino Sceetum and the rest of Team Booze'n'tabs arrive thursday morning. Should be 9 of us with a van and a car.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2007, 09:10:21 am »

Maison Blanche  -  Wishy arriving with advance party of 6 sometime Monday afternoon after leisurely drive down in Ducato,BMW330 and Daewoo/Astra.

Thursday 3 more arriving in a Clio

And finally we think Nopanic is coming with us on Monday from deepest Cheshire.

Sunday after the race we head off to a hotel in Alencon and drive upto Boulogne for the Monday afternoon crossing on Speedferries.

One small problem though,we have had to buy tickets from here and will be .........sort of spread out....but who cares were on MB
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 09:12:18 am by wishy » Logged
Christopher
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

To add speed, just add lightness.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2007, 10:16:17 am »

Bleu

Houx Annexe

Nordic: first group arriving early afternoon Wed followed by 2nd group Thusday. Hopefully next to Martini on the sandy hillock. Leave sunday night for a hotel and cold beer. 3 cars(TBC) 6 people

Maison Blanche

Houx

Karting Nord

I (Christopher) will be arriving late morning on the Wednesday. Hopefully not on my own, but with a couple of other cars in the group. Other friends (skid solo, trackside) are staying off-site at Spey. I heard a rumour that there will be a few Danes on KN also......

BSJ

Le Mans is for the week......not just 24hrs!

When life throws you lemons, bring out the tequila!!

Vodka! Cheaper than Botox and paralyses more muscles!
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2007, 10:26:04 am »

Maison Blanche
Pitch tents on Tuesday for self, Paul and 2 other guests who arrive Friday. Back and forth between home and campsite throughout the week.  Vehicles : God knows, probably just the Micra and a Tuoreg.  The Mondie will be in Parking Blanc.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Papa Lazarou

Driving slowly to make you all look faster...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2007, 10:34:15 am »

Bleu

Papa Lazarou - either Nord or Sud - arriving Thurs afternoon (damned ferry schedules!) leaving Monday.

Houx Annexe

Maison Blanche

Houx

Karting Nord

I (Christopher) will be arriving late morning on the Wednesday. Hopefully not on my own, but with a couple of other cars in the group. Other friends (skid solo, trackside) are staying off-site at Spey. I heard a rumour that there will be a few Danes on KN also......

BSJ

MIKE C (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran

How f---ing fast was That!!! Time for a Low Flyer!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2007, 11:58:36 am »

Bleu

Houx Annexe

Maison Blanche

Mike C Arrive Monday afternoon, till following Monday. Camper van. We will be parked with the Liverpool Boys.

Houx

Karting Nord

BSJ

« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 12:00:29 pm by MIKE C » Logged

Roll on June and the lush grass of BN!!!
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2007, 10:59:30 pm »

Copy and paste didn't quite work there Mike C, I have also included  Termietermite

>Martini...

Bleu

Papa Lazarou - either Nord or Sud - arriving Thurs afternoon (damned ferry schedules!) leaving Monday.

Houx Annexe

Audi A4, white

Maison Blanche

Termietermite
Pitch tents on Tuesday for self, Paul and 2 other guests who arrive Friday. Back and forth between home and campsite throughout the week.  Vehicles : God knows, probably just the Micra and a Tuoreg.  The Mondie will be in Parking Blanc.

Houx

Karting Nord

BSJ

« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 11:07:16 pm by Martini » Logged

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
rcutler
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2007, 12:41:58 am »

Bleu

Houx Annexe

Audi A4, white

Maison Blanche

Termietermite

Rick Cutler (And Dad) Will arrive Monday morning about 10am then leave about the same time 7 days later :-) Camping next to Team JPC and DfH

Houx

Karting Nord

BSJ

MIKE C (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran

How f---ing fast was That!!! Time for a Low Flyer!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2007, 08:45:57 am »

Rick,
 How come I have disapeared off your list,  Huh

Roll on June and the lush grass of BN!!!
Neal
CA Veteran

That's put the Halibut amongst the Iguanas

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2007, 10:14:29 am »

Bleu

Houx Annexe

Audi A4, white

Maison Blanche

Termietermite

Rick Cutler (And Dad) Will arrive Monday morning about 10am then leave about the same time 7 days later :-) Camping next to Team JPC and DfH

Houx

Karting Nord

BSJ

Whitey and 7 others arrive Monday morning

DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2007, 09:33:10 pm »

Bleu

Houx Annexe

Audi A4, white

Maison Blanche

Termietermite

Delboy +7 arriving wednesday morning - hopefully in the platinum triangle.  Departing Sunday pm for a night in Martragny (near Bayeux).

Houx

Karting Nord

BSJ

Team Delboy Racing
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2007, 10:11:33 pm »

Bleu

Houx Annexe

Audi A4, white

The Messy MG ers, Nick in a Frogeye, Bob in a EFi Midget (yes) Toby in the barge (Bob's Transit) Bob's lad in an Audi estate  and Stu in his Spridget and me, Perdu in the scruffiest MG Midget in the land will be filling in spaces any time after Tuesday night, near to Steve B in the hairiest bit... Mostly expect luxury hotelling on the Sunday night, dinner table is booked! (Liar)A mistook already! So snigger! Huh

Maison Blanche

DfH will be at the gate sunday evening (including myself), to assure the right spot when  the gates open on monday morning. Initial group of at least 10 people, will grow during the (week?) til we reach thirtyish.

Smokie (and Mark) will arrive in town on Sunday evening but not on site till Monday am. Different car this year - Vectra 3.2, and nothing in tow...

Termietermite

Delboy +7 arriving wednesday morning - hopefully in the platinum triangle.  Departing Sunday pm for a night in Martragny (near Bayeux).

Houx

Karting Nord

BSJ

« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 12:48:16 pm by Perdu » Logged

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
rcutler
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2007, 10:13:38 pm »

Bleu

Houx Annexe

Fagey- 8 people- thu 12.00- mon 'sometime in the morning '-mitsubushi gallant wikkid/VW camper in girly blue fri lunctime

Garyfrogeye -  in the Frog from Friday night till Sunday night

Martini... arriving late wed night (10ish) ready for a quick erection and a stiff vodka leaving Sunday night... or Monday am. Usual place by the hole in the wall on the hairy wotsit...
Audi A4, white

The Messy MG ers, Nick in a Frogeye, Bob in a EFi Midget (yes) Toby in the barge (Bob's Transit) Bob's lad in an Audi estate  and Stu in his Spridget and me in the scruffiest MG Midget in the land will be filling in spaces any time after Tuesday night, near to Steve B in the hairiest bit... Mostly expect luxury hotelling on the Sunday night, dinner table is booked! (Liar)

Maison Blanche

DfH will be at the gate sunday evening (including myself), to assure the right spot when  the gates open on monday morning. Initial group of at least 10 people, will grow during the (week?) til we reach thirtyish.

Smokie (and Mark) will arrive in town on Sunday evening but not on site till Monday am. Different car this year - Vectra 3.2, and nothing in tow...

Termietermite

Mike C Arrive Monday afternoon, till following Monday. Camper van. We will be parked with the Liverpool Boys.

Houx

Karting Nord

BSJ

« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 11:17:00 pm by Steve Brown » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: