Club Arnage
July 05, 2024, 10:53:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey, where are my 2007 tickets??  (Read 3991 times)
insta.gator
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2006, 10:44:55 pm »

I am a newbie to the process of acquiring tickets, camping passes, etc. for the 24 hour race.  I sent an email to the ACO months ago.  They responded and said that I  was on the list and that I would receive a letter in December letting me know whether I would be able to get tickets.  As of right now, I have not received a letter. 

Does anyone know if these letters have been mailed out?  I sent an email inquiry to the ACO but got no response.  If I do not get a letter, does that mean I am SOL for the 2007 race and camping?

Thanks,
Gator
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 11:03:26 pm »

Hi Gator

You and many thousands of others, including myself.  I had my letter on 8th December last year, but as yet, nothing this year.  A few people have received their allocations, but apparently, not many.

There is a new 'proceedure' this year - see the 'Zoning' thread on the General Discussion board - this might be holding things up.

They are probably on Xmas shut down right now, so don't expect an answer till next year!!

Keep your fingers crossed, like me!!

Del

Team Delboy Racing
insta.gator
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 11:33:25 pm »

Thanks Del. 

One more question.  I'm sure that I will receive a letter if I am awarded tickets but will I receive a denial letter if I am NOT awarded tickets or will I simply receive nothing?

Thanks again!!

-Gator
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 12:19:18 am »

There has always been spare camping capacity (at least, up to and including this year), so you SHOULD get a letter allocating you something.  For the last few years, BSJ has never been full, and if you are a first-timer ordering, this is probably what you will get - you didn't say what you had requested.

There is no apparent limit on general entry tickets, so you will always get these.

Keep your eye on this forum, and people will post when they get their allocation letters.  If you don't get one then, that is the time to contact the ACO to find out what is happening to your order.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
insta.gator
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 02:37:35 am »

I had requested 4 tickets for Maison Blanc.  Not sure why I chose MB.  Must have read something interesting about it.

What do you think my prospects are?

Thanks,
Gator
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 09:54:42 am »

Your prospects vary according to when you actually reserved the tickets, as this is the order in which they are dealt with.  If you ordered before the '06 race (March, April, May) or during it, you have a much better chance than if, for instance, you only reserved last month.  In '05, I booked on the Monday of race week and my "lucky" letter was sent out on 21st December.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2006, 04:42:29 pm »

I had requested 4 tickets for Maison Blanc.  Not sure why I chose MB.  Must have read something interesting about it.

What do you think my prospects are?

Thanks,
Gator

The Higgs Boson is a hypothetical massive scalar elementary particle predicted to exist by the Standard Model of particle physics. It is the only Standard Model particle not yet observed, but plays a key role in explaining the origins of the mass of other elementary particles, in particular the difference between the massless photon and the very heavy W and Z bosons. Elementary particle masses, and the differences between electromagnetism (caused by the photon) and the weak force (caused by the W and Z bosons), are critical to many aspects of the structure of microscopic (and hence macroscopic) matter; thus, if it exists, the Higgs boson has an enormous effect on the world around us.

As of 2006, no experiment has directly detected the existence of the Higgs boson, but there is some indirect evidence for it.

Similarly, the theory of the existence of Maison Blanche tickets is yet to be proven scientifically although there is no reason for them NOT to exist. Don't hold your breath....

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 07:06:06 pm »

Er yes, repeat no.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Black Granny
CA Veteran

Please give generously, You know it makes sense!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 09:12:31 pm »

Had an e-mail reply from the ACO today. Apperently I will get my order for camping tickets fufilled and will be sent a confirmation letter in January.

Watch this space!

Mines a Gin & Tonic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: