Club Arnage
September 21, 2024, 11:31:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Zoning" of Maison Blanche, Bleu sud and nord...  (Read 91845 times)
il Cavallino

Drinking for Holland

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 06, 2006, 07:34:49 pm »

Heared very nice things about them too.  Lips Sealed

Drinking for Holland
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 06, 2006, 08:09:48 pm »

...why don't we move the circuit to Great Britain, seeing that most spectators are from overthere anyway.

Yeah and then we would end up with even more of those footbally feckers... have you thought of that, do you really want mad friday every night and day??

>Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: December 06, 2006, 08:14:04 pm »

No, thank you.

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 06, 2006, 10:36:57 pm »

The Zoning map for Bleu Nord must be simple enough though , and even more pointless!
keithk
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2006, 08:59:30 am »

Email from ACO today! My question was can I camp in the area's that are not "zoned" or in a different area if my "zone" is full when I arrive...

Dear Sir,

You will only be able to camp in the zone written on your ticket.

We will sell the exact number of place per zone, so normally it can't be
full by the time you arrive.

Kind Regards,

Service Réservation / Booking Office
Circuit des 24 Heures
72019 Le Mans Cedex 2
FRANCE
Tel: (0033)(0)892 697 224 (0,34€/min)
Fax: (0033) (0)2 43 84 47 13
www.lemans.org/ticket
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 09:01:13 am by keithk » Logged
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2006, 09:50:22 am »

I also got a reply from the ACO this morning as I have not yet received a letter.  These are apparently being sent out first to "regulars" and then in order of receipt of the booking request.  I have asked them how one goes about becoming a regular!

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2006, 10:02:36 am »

I also got a reply from the ACO this morning as I have not yet received a letter.  These are apparently being sent out first to "regulars" and then in order of receipt of the booking request.  I have asked them how one goes about becoming a regular!

Just a guess: May be "regulars" are people with a customer number from previous bookings. I have the same customer numbers for some years already and I always put it on the booking form when ordering next year's tickets.

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2006, 10:26:57 am »

Just a guess: May be "regulars" are people with a customer number from previous bookings. I have the same customer numbers for some years already and I always put it on the booking form when ordering next year's tickets.

I think you'll find this is what I refer to as the "magic list" there is clearly a status whereby you get whatever you want regardless of when you book (or even if you book)

It appears to be those who have booked tickets for a good number of years (I'd guess 10 years plus) seem to get special status which probably explains why the likes of Paddy apply for tickets in May and still get rejected! 

BTW I'm not knocking those that are on it it, I'd be very pleased if I was on it but sadly I'm clearly not!   I'm just fairly convinced that quite a lot of these tickets are the ones finding their way onto ebay....

Edited to say: present company excepted of course, I know there are those on here who are on the "magic list" and do a nice job of passing their tickets along at FV.... Grin
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 10:35:05 am by Piglet » Logged
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2006, 10:29:33 am »

I also got a reply from the ACO this morning as I have not yet received a letter. 

same here, but...:
Dear Sir,

We know that you write to us but due to computer problem we are unable to open your mail. Thanks to send it back.

Kind Regards,
Service Réservation / Booking Office

Cry

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2006, 10:31:53 am »

I assume you did send it again Paddy.  They don't seem to be having problems this morning.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
mal
CA Veteran

We are the Flying Baguettes!

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2006, 10:59:33 am »

I wonder where that leaves groups like ours who book through Just Tickets and have done for nearly 20 years?
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: December 07, 2006, 11:48:09 am »

You will probably end-up with 20 tickets in all 5 zones Undecided

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 07, 2006, 12:02:28 pm »

Same with me, Werner - I've had the same customer number for at least as far back as I have kept records (back to 2000).  I didn't 'ask' to get on the 'magic list', they just gave me this number after a few years of ordering.

But I still havn't received my allocation letter!!!

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2006, 12:06:58 pm »

... But I still havn't received my allocation letter!!!

Del

Neither have I Undecided

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: December 07, 2006, 12:07:54 pm »

I got straight onto the magic list after the first time I ordered tickets direct with the ACO ('99 I think), and I don't know why. I use the same booking number each year, and each year I mail them around race time "can you confirm I will get the same tickets next year" and each time "yes of course you will". It's weird...

I have always got 10 MB tickets but only used anything close to that in the first few years. I'm loath to alter the number in case it pushes me off the list - but my cash flow isn't good and I'm aware that I'm "hogging" spaces which I'm not going to use (it's unlikely that I would ever need more than 3 or 4 in future). So as long as I can help others here out I am not inclined to change the request, to avoid jeopardising my own requirement. (Of course I could try to increase my magic allocation to ensure that more of you get what you want...)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: