Club Arnage
October 06, 2024, 04:21:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grandstand Tickets.  (Read 2238 times)
Nobby Diesel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2006, 12:59:17 pm »

I managed to get a couple of tickets for one of the grandstands this year, from JPC.
It was the first time in the tribunes for me and was fantastic.
What's the story on getting tickets from the ACO? Do one have to apply direct, through the web site or is there another way? I assume you apply and wait for the allocation to come through (or not).
We don't use the official campsites and buy our GA tickets on the gate, so no experience in this matter.
We're going to be looking for about 8 tickets.
All suggestions and advice gratefully recieved. thanks.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 01:39:46 pm »

You'll be very lucky to get any grandstand tickets this late, Nobby.  Best way at this stage is to look out for them on "sell or swap" as the race approaches and people drop out.  In '07, get your name down as soon as you arrive, by visiting the welcome centre outside the circuit and filling in the form for 08.
You could try filling in the grandstand application form now and posting it or faxing it to the ACO but you may be a bit late.  I'll find the link and post it shortly.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 01:40:54 pm »

May be a bit late already, Nobby, but email them at ticket@lemans.org, phone  00 33 2 43 40 24 75   or   00 33 2 43 40 24 77 or fax them (havn't got the fax no handy - it's on the ACO website) stating your requirements.  Give them a first and second choice of tribune.  The one you were in this year was T19 Lagache - see map of grandstands at http://www.swr2002.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/maps/grandstand.jpg

Then you sit around and wait for a couple of months to see what you have been allocated.

Best of luck

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Nobby Diesel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 01:45:56 pm »

Thanks for that folks.

I'm always impressed at the depth of knowledge on here. To the degree where someone else knows where I was sat this year, when I couldn't have told you that myself!

I think I'll keep a keen eye on the "sell & swap"

Thanks again.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 01:46:51 pm »

Here it is http://www.lemans.org/sport/sport/ressources/pdf/billetterie/2006/bon_commande_24h2006_fr.pdf

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: