Club Arnage
September 25, 2024, 09:27:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Total Kitcar live anyone?  (Read 6869 times)
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2006, 09:41:30 am »

Marham? When did it do Marham? Does MGMark know or was there a little publised security breach?

2nd of Sept as the website said.

I understand that it was there, but I wasn't Sad  Domestic harmony would have suffered to an unbearable degree, as that weekend fell between returning from hols and going racing.  As I have now moved from Marham to the smoke Sad , the precedent I set with the first two track day weekends has been continued by others there who have taken over the organisation, hence one running there without me.  And a fine job they did too, with an Enzo, a couple of Murcielagos and a Carrera GT amongst the usual nice mix of other stuff.   

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2006, 11:26:49 pm »

But no "A" s or Midgets?

They might have told us! Sad

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2006, 10:00:55 am »

I understand that it was there, but I wasn't Sad  Domestic harmony would have suffered to an unbearable degree, as that weekend fell between returning from hols and going racing. 

MG Mark
Now you need to organise things a bit better MG Mark - holidays are designed to so that you can go racing.  Florida in March, France in June, Belgium in July etc. etc.  Trying to figure out now how I can persuade Mr Termite that we can afford a holiday in Oz next October...

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2006, 11:53:58 am »

I understand that it was there, but I wasn't Sad  Domestic harmony would have suffered to an unbearable degree, as that weekend fell between returning from hols and going racing. 

MG Mark
Now you need to organise things a bit better MG Mark - holidays are designed to so that you can go racing.  Florida in March, France in June, Belgium in July etc. etc.  Trying to figure out now how I can persuade Mr Termite that we can afford a holiday in Oz next October...

What can I say  Embarrassed  You are right.   It would also help if work was designed to allow me to go racing as well.   I shall make sure that I am around for the next one, being planned for April 07.   As to persuading Mr T, surely operating on the Nike principle - just do it  - would work i.e. make non-refundable bookings and then tell him what is happening?  Particularly if it coincides with being a Christmas present.....

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2006, 12:05:24 pm »

Mmm.. food for thought, and it's his birthday next month.  Where's that website....?

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: