Club Arnage
October 06, 2024, 11:25:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: does anyone do karting?  (Read 6795 times)
fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2006, 10:35:37 am »

love karting.. as a fun thing..

but the only karting for your average joe over here is an electric thingy and the get up you have to wear Shocked

prefer it in france.. the one outside cancale is grat fun (quads also), Dinan is good and the one in Rennes is mental!! Grin
Do they still do the Sand racing on the Beach? As I remember it  (going back 25 years) it was at the north of the Island and they used similar kit to Grass tracking.

yup.. they sure do.. from juniors on 80cc bikes to speedway sliders, and mini's to full on rally cars Cool
still going strong.. they race at la braye on st ouens bay (west of island), and sometimes st aubins bay (south)

lovely noise echoing over the beach!! Grin

Muzorewa

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2006, 11:09:55 am »

i do karting for tarporley i only started two weeks ago and proberley will be having my first drive next month at whilton mill and george is the person who takes me every where so i call him my manager..lol laugh laugh

Any more details on this - Muz jnr has been itching to do karting ever since he saw me make a complete mess of Three Sisters (not three sisters  Roll Eyes), and knowing that people like Schumi started in karts.

Do they provide the karts, where do they race, who is it open to, age groups etc etc.

Muz
viper900dodge

who sed a viper cannot handle!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2006, 11:16:21 am »

well first you really need to be a student a tarporley high but i think you might be able to join. they have a website  www.tarporleykarting.co.uk just email one of them.
they do provide school karts.
open to 12-18years
race all over britain
and its really fun!!!!!

the viper won GT2 class at le man's in 1998!!!! beat that people who say vipers only go in a straight lines
neilsie
CA Veteran

KK

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2006, 04:41:52 pm »

- Muz jnr has been itching ever since he saw me make a complete mess of Three Sisters

now that is a story worth telling...  Tongue Tongue
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: