Club Arnage
September 21, 2024, 07:24:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi to all from a new member  (Read 4766 times)
chris988321

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2006, 10:08:45 pm »

Hi to all members,
   I am going to the classic Le Mans in 2 weeks time with a friend, it will be the first time I've been. Going in my Beemer <--, we are hoping we can go to the actual Le Mans next year in our Porsche 944 if any one want's to see a pic please let me know and ill post one. I have read the fantastic guide that is here excellent job to everyone involved.
             Cheers Chris
rcutler
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 10:50:57 pm »

Are you camping on MB?? If so why not join the CA enclave!!

Welcome to CA.
chris988321

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 11:01:29 pm »

Hi Rick,
    Cheers for the invite we'll be there on thursday afternoon, evening leaving the hotel in Calais about 9-10 ish on Thurs. First time over so hopefully won't get too lost on the way Roll Eyes
            Chris
rcutler
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 11:36:55 pm »

Using the CA guide on the General Discussion Page you should be able to find your way there! The New motoway takes some of the fun away so you may wish to enjoy the old N138! have a look and see.

I will arrive at LM either Thursday Lunch or Friday Lunch as I have not booked the transport yet!!
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 03:18:17 pm »

I will arrive at LM either Thursday Lunch or Friday Lunch as I have not booked the transport yet!!
Try to blag your way into Paul's spare seat - but don't tell him I suggested it. Wink

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
chris988321

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 11:00:24 pm »

Only booked this last week ourselves, still getting travel insurance and equipment sorted. Tickets, Chunnel Tickets and camp pass to MB only arrived yesterday so its all a bit hectic here as well haven't even got a tent organised LOL, Ill investigate the alternative route when I get a few minutes to look at road map, how much more time does it put on to the journey down? And where should I look for it on the map? We were going to go to the Le Mans 24 Hours but mate had to go to his sisters wedding Roll Eyes
     Chris
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 11:04:19 pm by chris988321 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: