Club Arnage
June 26, 2024, 08:51:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bon voyage!  (Read 12880 times)
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2006, 01:20:52 pm »

Not off till tuesday myself,  But obviously the Migration has started.   So have a safe journey guys.
See you there.

t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
Flobee1kenobi

Team YFDS

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2006, 01:22:07 pm »

Team YFDS will be leaving Chicago at 5:30 pm american time Wed. and arrive at Karting Nord around noon on Thurs.
Dont know about the others, but its my first trip over the pond-so go easy on me Grin

The scary part is, I'm the navigator once we get the rental at the airport Shocked

We met Smokie and several others at Sebring this year, looking forward to the poo bar gathering

LeMans Newbie, but a Mid-Ohio, Sebring Veteran
Bionic Tarquin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2006, 03:53:29 pm »

Sounds as though everyone is getting 'well' prepared for this year's event..... Good luck all and we 'Black Granny Boys' aka the Men in Black etc will see you later...

Happily passing the time pressing the required suit for the occasion. Have not bothered even to look at the antics at Silverstone....What a turn off!

All you folks setting up 'early'...keep a chilled beer available for the later 'Hot and exhausted' travellers for our revival...consider it emergency 1st aid!

Dave H
CA Veteran

burrrrrrrrppppp

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2006, 04:02:18 pm »

Have been doing the Trans-Atlantic boomerang this week.  Left last Monday, back to the US last night and am leaving Indianapolis back to France on Tuesday.  Spending a few days with the family south of Le Mans and then rolling into Houx early Friday morning to meet-up with the Thursday arrival crew.

Who the hell packs?  Just buy everything at E-Leclerc!

Safe traveling ladies and gentlemen.
Black Granny
CA Veteran

Please give generously, You know it makes sense!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2006, 04:17:36 pm »

Sounds as though everyone is getting 'well' prepared for this year's event..... Good luck all and we 'Black Granny Boys' aka the Men in Black etc will see you later...

Happily passing the time pressing the required suit for the occasion. Have not bothered even to look at the antics at Silverstone....What a turn off!

All you folks setting up 'early'...keep a chilled beer available for the later 'Hot and exhausted' travellers for our revival...consider it emergency 1st aid!

'ear Tarquin

Don't forget we will have a fridge full of cold one in the back og=f the car for the trip down and erection duties.

Just make sure you get back from 'op north' in time for the ferry.

Mines a Gin & Tonic
Bionic Tarquin

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2006, 04:35:55 pm »

'ear Tarquin

Don't forget we will have a fridge full of cold one in the back og=f the car for the trip down and erection duties.

Just make sure you get back from 'op north' in time for the ferry.

I'll flog the old girl to within an inch of her life!
I'm concerned that once we arrive there won't be any ready ice for the G&T's which have become very much 'de rigour'..I can't do 'anything' without the appropriate levels of blood accohol......I just don't seem to be able to think straight.
How are the urines?...running short myself!
Black Granny
CA Veteran

Please give generously, You know it makes sense!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2006, 04:44:23 pm »

I'm concerned that once we arrive there won't be any ready ice for the G&T's which have become very much 'de rigour'..I can't do 'anything' without the appropriate levels of blood accohol......I just don't seem to be able to think straight.
How are the urines?...running short myself!

May have to buy some ice at the vitalling stop on the way down and park it in the fridge. COme to think of it we'll have to buy the G & T as well!!!

Glasses are packed tho'.

Mines a Gin & Tonic
MiCarr

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2006, 04:46:47 pm »

Thank you to all involved in this American Pilgrimage!!!!  Cool

C. A. is a awsome sight, not only for great information, but also the personalities.

Cannot wait to see the personalities that I know and the new ones I will soon meet!!! Smiley

See you Monday,

Mike-
Go Team Impala Go
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2006, 07:37:43 pm »

MiCarr just arrived.WE ARE ON OUR WAY!!

LOOK OUT FRANCE HERE WE COME  !!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
rcutler
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2006, 07:51:17 pm »

MiCarr just arrived.WE ARE ON OUR WAY!!

LOOK OUT FRANCE HERE WE COME  !!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

Safe trip you guys, see you there!!
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2006, 08:24:56 pm »

I will be leaving Arcachon area tuesday morning - what time will the pool be ready smokie?

Should be up and full by Monday lunchtime therefore nice and warm (but maybe no longer potable) by the time you arrive.  Wink
NorwayNick

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2006, 10:03:27 pm »

Ok car is packed, and leaving 5 tomorrow morning, should be in le mans monday evening. i have 2, 12 hour drives ahead of me. Oslo to Kiel 12 hours Kiel to Le mans 11+ hours. See you a MB wednesday just look for the Norwegain flag. Wink
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2006, 10:09:31 pm »

Have a good trip those that are on their way.   We're packed up and ready to leave early tuesday morning, arriving early evening all being well on KN.   See you there,

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2006, 10:21:45 pm »

Few things to put in the car in the morning and I'll be leaving about 10:30am.  Arrive MB early Monday morning. Safe trip everyone. YYYeeeeee   Haaaaaaa
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2006, 10:30:44 pm »

Hurrahhhhhh!!!!   It's really time to go!!!   Grin

Got the GP meeting out the way, was sad to leave as the campsite was lovely in the sunshine!!

Back in Bristol now, ready to unpack and repack and head off at 6am tomorrow morning  Grin

Del - we'll look at for you!!

Bon Voyage to all, especially the Yanks (is that allowed  Huh) - see you on MB  Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: