Club Arnage
September 25, 2024, 12:31:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Riddance!  (Read 3246 times)
Fax
« on: June 09, 2006, 02:13:59 pm »

I know this has nothing to do with Le Mans and motor racing so forgive me but I felt like getting this off my chest.  Everyone know how completely opposed to the war in Iraq I am however I feel quite satisfied that we finally got that beheading, murdering SOB.  Nothing like a couple of F-16's loaded with laser guided five hundred pounders to put him where he belongs...in pieces.
Fax
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 02:26:04 pm »

I know this has nothing to do with Le Mans and motor racing so forgive me but I felt like getting this off my chest.  Everyone know how completely opposed to the war in Iraq I am however I feel quite satisfied that we finally got that beheading, murdering SOB.  Nothing like a couple of F-16's loaded with laser guided five hundred pounders to put him where he belongs...in pieces.
Fax

Morning John!

are you saying that when the briefing was ongoing yesterday and we saw the head, that was all that was left?  I rember they mentioned the head had been cleaned of blood spots Huh
Fax
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 02:31:20 pm »

I don't really know, just sort of hope so.  They did only show his ugly mug though.  Actually I wasn't accurate about the bomb run either, it was just a single Falcon, not two (reading CNN's site here at work this morning, kind of slow today, so lookout everyone Grin)
Fax
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 02:36:14 pm »

Single F-16 is more than enough, wonder if he was working on his own or were there ground elements painting the target?
alibongo
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 02:37:26 pm »

Silly question who are you talking about ?? (I live in dorset and they dont let us watch tv after 6pm) would it be that rag head AK totin murderin bastard bin ladin?

been there done that doing it again !
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2006, 02:42:25 pm »

Silly question who are you talking about ?? (I live in dorset and they dont let us watch tv after 6pm) would it be that rag head AK totin murderin bastard bin ladin?
No, his chum Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, I think
Fax
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2006, 02:45:27 pm »

The USAF got Al-Zarqawi yesterday.  They got a tip from informants about a al Qaeda meeting, sent in a airstrike and took him out.
Fax
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2006, 02:46:03 pm »

alibongo, c'mon, i'm only up the coast from you and i know that to be a non-truth.  we're talking about Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.
alibongo
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2006, 03:17:29 pm »

Seriously bud I dont watch the tv very often and limit myself to motors tv/discouvery chanels all the rest is far too depressing , what with friend tony blair and his cronies trying to fleece every last penny out of normal working folk to pay for all their "good deeds" and supporting half of eastern europe and I cant even get my teeth fixed on the national health ..................need I go on?Huh?   ( sore subject ) sorry

Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2006, 04:31:06 pm »

Surely as a professional magician you could conjure up some new magic teeth?  Huh

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
alibongo
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2006, 07:15:19 pm »

No dude too much paperwork involved .........environmental impact , health and safety conciderations, risk assesments, permit to work etc etc etc Cry Cry Cry

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: