Club Arnage
September 29, 2024, 08:23:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OT- Ebay Classic  (Read 2888 times)
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2006, 02:05:16 am »

This is really funny and well worth a good read.

Read it all the way to the bottom.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4633452260
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 10:14:10 am »

have a look at "view sellers other items"

and scroll down,

more fun.

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 11:29:46 pm »

All theses computer thingys are really wonderful. What would we do without them.  But I've been hijacked

I had a spare 5 minutes before I left work, so had a quick look at eBay. It had lost the old "Watched items", but this happens with computers. Anyway it told me my seller account had been opened, and I thought this is either automatic, or the wife is trying to sell the family silver.

When I got home I checked again and I was selling 27 Louis Vuitton Vogue handbags at $50 each, plus $40 postage. And more were being listed. The real ones are over a grand. My son found EBay's security messenger service so we got the lot delisted. EBay are very efficient at this, but it meant changing all the passwords and the email fell over.

I assume that whoever it was takes the money and doesn't send the goods.

What worries me is that I hadn't used eBay for about 3 months, I only found it by chance and l've found someone in Northern Ireland selling the same handbags. I wonder if he knows.

I'm now left with a seller section with someone elses credit card number to pay ebays commission. Anyone want to buy a paperclip. Buy now price is only £1,000,000

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 11:32:00 pm »

All theses computer thingys are really wonderful. What would we do without them.  But I've been hijacked

I had a spare 5 minutes before I left work, so had a quick look at eBay. It had lost the old "Watched items", but this happens with computers. Anyway it told me my seller account had been opened, and I thought this is either automatic, or the wife is trying to sell the family silver.

When I got home I checked again and I was selling 27 Louis Vuitton Vogue handbags at $50 each, plus $40 postage. And more were being listed. The real ones are over a grand. My son found EBay's security messenger service so we got the lot delisted. EBay are very efficient at this, but it meant changing all the passwords and the email fell over.

I assume that whoever it was takes the money and doesn't send the goods, and I get the blame!

What worries me is that I hadn't used eBay for about 3 months, I only found it by chance and l've found someone in Northern Ireland selling the same handbags. I wonder if he knows.

I'm now left with a seller section with someone elses credit card number to pay ebays commission. Anyone want to buy a paperclip. Buy now price is only £1,000,000

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
nickliv
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 10:52:24 am »

Have a look at picture #3
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180003709792&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 11:46:31 am by smokie » Logged
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 01:46:44 pm »

Grin Nice one nickliv

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: