Club Arnage
September 21, 2024, 05:04:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maison Blanche  (Read 3403 times)
jam330i

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2006, 07:21:48 pm »

Hi,

A trio of LM virgins camping at Maison Blanche.  Looking at the website and the need to go to Carrefour to stock up !!

When we pitch up at Maison Blanche is our car parked at the pitch site or are the cars away from the site, and who easy is it to arrive early Friday am to arrive, pitch up, and then drive to Carrefour and get back to the site?

Grin

Not all BWM drivers are w@nkers
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 07:26:31 pm »

Park your car next to your tent, you can even park it on your tent if you want to do so ! Would give everyone else a good laugh! LOL
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 08:10:00 pm »

You'tre going to arrive during mad Friday? the very best of luck.  Google, mad friday le mans.  maybe see you during the sunset parade.
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 08:57:02 pm »

You'll probably struggle to find space when you arrive on Friday, there are no allocated pitches it's a free for all  Grin    The smaller the space you require and the earlier you get there on Friday the better!!

Once you've pitched and you leave the site try to mark out your car space with barrier tape otherwise you'll come back and find someone has pitched a tent in it (tip try to avoid pitching your own tent in the middle of someone's camp or their car space it doesn't make you very popular...). 

Getting to Carrefour this year on the Friday will be a nightmare - the roads are being dug up for the tram system.  I would strongly suggest you go to one of the supermarkets in Arnage - see other threads for details! 

Have fun - next year go earlier  Grin

FS - have you come out???  Grin
jam330i

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 02:24:29 pm »

Thanks for that - will tatoo forehead to read forum tips earlier and tell wives we must arrive earlier as this year the tent was parked on the car due to lack of pitches.

Not all BWM drivers are w@nkers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: