Club Arnage
September 21, 2024, 07:14:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie Celeste  (Read 2919 times)
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2006, 03:09:39 pm »

Back in March I posted a question about travelling on the Plymouth-Roscoff route, and got very little response - see thread: http://www.clubarnage.com/forum/index.php?topic=4748.msg58998#msg58998

Now it's a lot busier on the forum I thought I'd ask the question again. Surely we can't be the only ones visiting LM travelling this route, can weI?

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
SteveB
CA Veteran

I'm a llamanser

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 09:14:40 pm »

Millbay Docks is only a hundred yards or so from Union Street, Plymouth's main bit of Clubland, plenty of pubs around -   take a walk around the streets just outside of the docks &  you're right in the middle of the Red Light area (or so I'm told) .................

The 4 times i've gone from here, the number of other Le mans travellers has been p*ss poor. Sad

Unfortunatly i'm not able to attend this year , but i'll be willing to meet up for a pint or two  before you leave........

Steve

"If at first you don't succeed, remove all evidence you ever tried." - David Brent
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 11:41:19 am »

Millbay Docks is only a hundred yards or so from Union Street, Plymouth's main bit of Clubland, plenty of pubs around -   take a walk around the streets just outside of the docks &  you're right in the middle of the Red Light area (or so I'm told) .................

The 4 times i've gone from here, the number of other Le mans travellers has been p*ss poor. Sad

Unfortunatly i'm not able to attend this year , but i'll be willing to meet up for a pint or two  before you leave........

Steve

Thanks for the info Steve, I guess it will be a quiet crossing then - shame. Still on the plus side we won't have to worry too much about hangovers at the early start when docking at Roscoff.

Can you park outside the docks, or is it OK to park up inside and stroll back out again?

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
SteveB
CA Veteran

I'm a llamanser

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 10:39:18 pm »

Personally i wouldnt leave a car loaded with goodies outside of the docks , remember this is an area of ill - repute !

There is parking in the docks itself , although it is pay & display .......

Steve

"If at first you don't succeed, remove all evidence you ever tried." - David Brent
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: