Club Arnage
September 28, 2024, 09:24:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Accommodation Available nr Le Mans  (Read 2639 times)
lardyboy

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2006, 04:39:12 pm »

Not sure if this is the right place to post, feel free to move if necessary...

Anyway, I have a house just outside Bouloire, 20mins from Le Mans and I wondered if anyone might be interested in using it?

Bit of a long story, but our house was burgled a few weeks ago, everything was taken, furniture, bed-linen, crockery, the lot.  Also taken was my pride and joy, my Hayter 13/30 ride-on lawnmower.  This has left me with a bit of a problem, 3/4 of an acre of lawn and no way to prevent it from turning into a jungle.  We've engaged a propery maintenance firm to do some gardening, but it ain't cheap (or as much fun as my own tractor).

So, if anyone is interested, once we have furniture in again, would anyone be interested in renting at extremely favourable prices?

Not looking to make a profit, just something to cover gas/electric/water for the duration of the stay and something towards the gardening.  I would also benefit by having the property occupied more often and hence less prone to burglary.

It's likely to be a couple of months before it's furnished again, so, unlikely to be available for Classic, but it's still a nice place to get away from it all during the Summer.

So, if you're interested, please drop me a PM.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: