Club Arnage
September 29, 2024, 04:18:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi  (Read 3184 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
Hi
« on: May 16, 2006, 09:56:36 pm »

First driven down the Mulsanne straight by my Dad in 1961 with my Mum and sister in the back seat wondering what the**** we were getting so excited about.   Saw Jackie Stewart racing a Mini at Rufforth, David Piper (lifelong hero) at Oulton Park when his LM was brand new and eye-witness to the Great Galaxy smack-up at Old Hall.  When the dear old boy died in 1997, spent the money he left me on my first trip to the 24hrs and have been every year since.  Now living in my spiritual home of La Sarthe - great people, great place and just 30 mins from.... 
Hi to all and have a great race this year. Cheesy Cheesy

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 10:55:13 pm »

Hi, now why couldn't you have bought a house alongside the circuit with a large garden, good toilets then invite a few club arnage mates over for the race Grin

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 09:56:01 am »

Hi, now why couldn't you have bought a house alongside the circuit with a large garden, good toilets then invite a few club arnage mates over for the race Grin
Believe me we tried! Funny though how even at this distance, people seem to turn up in mid-June!  Guess it's because we do have a large garden and good loos.  Camping at MB however so we can get smashed and not face the flics during the race.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: