Club Arnage
September 28, 2024, 08:17:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sacks  (Read 4467 times)
Jem
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2003, 11:06:55 pm »

5 days away from home without the sacks being milked always becomes a problem by the time day 2 draws to an end. How do people cope. Should one drain before departing and break the seal so to speak or should one depart on empty and go on trickle fill . Fed up of walking around looking like John Wayne by the time Sat comes....what can a grown man do Huh?

Tried the sock, what else will suffice !!!

Regards

Shergar
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2003, 12:13:09 am »

A good question, but you are one sick puppy for posting it on here. LOL
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2003, 02:34:46 pm »

Christ almighty, tie a knot in it! It's only five days man!

Mind you one of our lot has to "regrind his crankshaft" a minimum of twice a day and regular as clockwork. Otherwise he goes  :-XMAD Embarrassed and starts rubbing his groin up complete strangers like a Jack Russell. And I'm sure another one of ours is definitly "turning funny" by the time we get back, such are the overflowing tanks. His wife normally makes sure she is out when he gets back! HAHA!

I wonder if Gilles knows of any establishments where the ladies are of a "confiding disposition"? Other than that, my only advice is to buy some top shelf material in a french tobacconist. But be careful, one year we bought a sealed up bumper pack of three. The one in the middle was a gay book!  Angry ECK!

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2003, 06:52:51 pm »

5 days away from home without the sacks being milked always becomes a problem by the time day 2 draws to an end.

Somethings not quite right here and it had been bothering me all day. NowI've just realised what it is.

Jem, you say sacks. How many do you have? Does this mean you have four cobblers or do you just have one big cobbler in each sack?

I think we should be told.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Gilles
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2003, 07:53:50 pm »

I wonder if Gilles knows of any establishments where the ladies are of a "confiding disposition"? Other than that, my only advice is to buy some top shelf material in a french tobacconist. But be careful, one year we bought a sealed up bumper pack of three. The one in the middle was a gay book!  Angry ECK!

I take the risk for my personal reputation to answer to that post...

... because it's the third year that this question is raised  Shocked

As I don't go in such bars, I've no idea what happen inside...

... can advise you "le relax club" located rue de la pelouse (indexed 11 on the map of the driver parade)

the narest sex shop from the speedway is on the boulevard felix geneslay, on the right, , 500m before the bridge when you come from the speedway. If you have some difficulties to find that road it's indexed "3" on the supermarket map.

Le Mans is life, anything before and after is just waiting...

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: