Club Arnage
September 25, 2024, 06:31:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2006 planning meetings  (Read 44358 times)
Rob
CA Veteran

i prefer 'em continental!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2006, 12:05:14 pm »

Can we include the 'C' word (Commer Wink)?

and are signatures included with the S*****g swear box? if so then rick has a lot of paying up to do Grin (somewhere near the £1200 mark Roll Eyes)!!!

(just noticed that i am now a senior member as well! Cheesy)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 12:08:23 pm by Rob » Logged

Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2006, 12:22:09 pm »

Rick was foolish enough to wear not one but two S word t-shirts on Friday night.  The price he paid was high indeed.  In fact it seemed that every time I turned around he was putting a fiver in the box.    Grin

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Rob
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2006, 12:23:25 pm »

Rick was foolish enough to wear not one but two S word t-shirts on Friday night.  The price he paid was high indeed.  In fact it seemed that every time I turned around he was putting a fiver in the box.    Grin

LMAO!!!! Is that why he was so ill on saturday morning?!

Why was he wearing 2 t-shirts?!

Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2006, 12:24:32 pm »

I think it was just Doris seeing double

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Rob
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2006, 12:35:41 pm »

I think it was just Doris seeing double

im sure she wouldn't drink that much Undecided

Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2006, 12:42:44 pm »

I will instead leave it intact and take it to LM with me. 

Doris don't forget about the P word. Pikeys. I'd empty it first prior to departure.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2006, 02:18:02 pm »

I will instead leave it intact and take it to LM with me. 

Doris don't forget about the P word. Pikeys. I'd empty it first prior to departure.

Fear not!  The swear box is cleverly disguised as a Wallace and Gromit tea caddy.

Still, I may well empty it in case any pikeys fancy a cuppa on their rounds.

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Robbo
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

"ANTHEM"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2006, 09:36:43 am »

Hi Guys

MAny thanks for your warm welcomes at The Plough last Friday. It was great to meet you all!

See you again in 31 days!!!!

Yipeeeeeeeee

Pessimist - Glass half empty
Optimist - Glass half full
Engineer - Glass twice as big as needed
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2006, 09:51:03 am »

Friday night seems like an age ago.  Good to see / meet everyone.  See you all again in 4 weeks.  Grin Grin Grin

Rick - I have no idea how much the swear box made as I've not opened it.  I will instead leave it intact and take it to LM with me.  I'm sure it will be added to during the week.    Cheesy

Might be easier to empty the sterling now rather than mix it with Euroland monies??

There must be a fair amount in there! I saw Rick put at least 3 Five pound notes in!!
Rob
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2006, 09:56:36 am »

Friday night seems like an age ago.  Good to see / meet everyone.  See you all again in 4 weeks.  Grin Grin Grin

Rick - I have no idea how much the swear box made as I've not opened it.  I will instead leave it intact and take it to LM with me.  I'm sure it will be added to during the week.    Cheesy

Might be easier to empty the sterling now rather than mix it with Euroland monies??

There must be a fair amount in there! I saw Rick put at least 3 Five pound notes in!!

wow thats amazing......i didnt know he had that much money to his name Roll Eyes

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2006, 10:08:25 am »

wow thats amazing......i didnt know he had that much money to his name Roll Eyes

Apparently he bought a round as well!!!!  Shocked  (missed out our end of the table though!  Angry)
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #131 on: May 16, 2006, 10:13:03 am »

Apparently he bought a round as well!!!!  Shocked  (missed out our end of the table though!  Angry)

that would have been worth seeing
Rob
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2006, 10:43:42 am »

that sounds about right Roll Eyes Wink

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: