Club Arnage
June 26, 2024, 08:28:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First time on HA  (Read 47024 times)
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2006, 11:26:31 pm »

Hey, i used to have an MR2, (SW20) even after 10 years (not bad for an impulse purchase that I hadnt realised only had 2 seats!)  I loved to see it as I passed a shop window!  Grin - I literally cried when i p/ex'd it for a Corolla - Manchester insurance costs exceeding the value of the car combined with various maintenance/repair issues pending forced sale!

F
(p.s. i am not a hairdresser, just for the record!)  Tongue
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2006, 06:06:24 pm »

I see you bastards have been slandering me in my absence  Wink

FS, as you know, my little plastic sports car is black (with white stripes) and is capable of going around a track.  Tongue

(HA is the ONLY place for gentlemen of refinement and breeding).

* RAF Marham MAR-1005-05.jpg (79.84 KB, 700x500 - viewed 259 times.)

Steve East Anglian cobras

Ferrari Spider
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2006, 06:09:14 pm »

I see you bastards have been slandering me in my absence  Wink

FS, as you know, my little plastic sports car is black (with white stripes) and is capable of going around a track.  Tongue

(HA is the ONLY place for gentlemen of refinement and breeding).

oh, you've see this Roll Eyes
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2006, 06:36:31 pm »

I told them Steve, I told them but they wouldn't listen.

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2006, 06:42:31 pm »

That's it, little sneaky, sneak, snitch, bet you split on us as well.  Just goes to prove what low down sneaky sneaks, snithcher's, stinkers you all are.  Glad I'm on MB, shan't let you play with our balls, if you know what I mean Cool
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2006, 08:09:43 pm »

That's it, little sneaky, sneak, snitch, bet you split on us as well.  Just goes to prove what low down sneaky sneaks, snithcher's, stinkers you all are.  Glad I'm on MB, shan't let you play with our balls, if you know what I mean Cool

I think you are too busy playing with your own!!

Steve, I also tried telling them but got cornered and told off!!

Have you been to SEBRING Steve?

Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2006, 08:33:27 pm »

Martini...

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2006, 08:59:36 pm »

Martini...

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Looks like a case of a jerky/shaky hand!!!

Martini...

Ferrari Spider
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2006, 09:19:44 pm »

Well, if that's the best you can do, told them....  got told off.......  silly jibs......  I think we'll leave it there, MB is obviously the more refined campsite etc...... for the more discerning LM campers.
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2006, 10:26:54 pm »

Well, if that's the best you can do, told them....  got told off.......  silly jibs......  I think we'll leave it there, MB is obviously the more refined campsite etc...... for the more discerning LM campers.

MB is all very well if you want to live next to a busy road but if you would prefer the country manor lifestyle HA is the place... imagine... green pastures with a rolling landscape, the enchanting song of early morning birds, the rustle of the trees and the trundling almost sedate ice lorry with the heartening call of the vendor of 'Glace, glace', I can almost hear it now. Heaven...        Glace..... glace  ever quieter as he trundles along the path gently kicking up a little dust and finally disappearing into the distance... glace... glace... glace.

Martini...

Ferrari Spider
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2006, 10:39:53 pm »

but if you would prefer the country manor lifestyle HA is the place... imagine... green pastures with a rolling landscape, the enchanting song of early morning birds, the rustle of the trees and the trundling almost sedate ice lorry with the heartening call of the vendor of 'Glace, glace', I can almost hear it now. Heaven...        Glace..... glace  ever quieter as he trundles along the path gently kicking up a little dust and finally disappearing into the distance... glace... glace... glace.

Martini...

JUST PICKED MYSELF OFF THE FLOOR, MY SIDES ARE HURTING SO MUCH, MARTIN YOU MUST POST MORE ON THE UNRELATED JOKE THREAD, YOU'RE A NATURAL Grin
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2006, 10:44:11 pm »

but if you would prefer the country manor lifestyle HA is the place... imagine... green pastures with a rolling landscape, the enchanting song of early morning birds, the rustle of the trees and the trundling almost sedate ice lorry with the heartening call of the vendor of 'Glace, glace', I can almost hear it now. Heaven...        Glace..... glace  ever quieter as he trundles along the path gently kicking up a little dust and finally disappearing into the distance... glace... glace... glace.

Martini...

JUST PICKED MYSELF OFF THE FLOOR, MY SIDES ARE HURTING SO MUCH, MARTIN YOU MUST POST MORE ON THE UNRELATED JOKE THREAD, YOU'RE A NATURAL Grin

I thought, as I was typing and laughing, unrefined, wait until he reads this.

Martini...Poet laureate and BS writer...

Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2006, 10:47:46 pm »

I read it again, still laughing, do you think it is believable? Utopia en France.

Martini...

Ferrari Spider
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2006, 10:55:30 pm »

I read it again, still laughing, do you think it is believable? Utopia en France.

Martini...

To be honest I'd rather the Glace to the glug glug bog sucker which comes most days to relieve the pressure for the temp bogs.  Smokie can tell you more as he camps within spitting distance, hence the name the golden triangle, some years it has been known for the quantity to exceed the capacity!!!

Some of the tents are down slope of the cess pit.  Smokie knows.
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2006, 11:09:38 pm »

Martini...

To be honest I'd rather the Glace to the glug glug bog sucker which comes most days to relieve the pressure for the temp bogs.  Smokie can tell you more as he camps within spitting distance, hence the name the golden triangle, some years it has been known for the quantity to exceed the capacity!!!

Some of the tents are down slope of the cess pit.  Smokie knows.

Sounds a bit dangerous to me, waking up in the morning with your tent flying down a slope in a 'log' rolling competition. It gives a whole new meaning to the idea of a portable toilet tent. What a stinker. I, on the other hand, abide approx one minute from the latrines opposite the hole in the wall, on flat ground of course. Where any self respecting person might want to visit for tiffin. Seated 'neath the gazebo...pleasant. One does occasionally receive visitors, and I may add pleased to do so.

Martini...

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: