Club Arnage
June 29, 2024, 03:54:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First time on HA  (Read 47098 times)
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2006, 05:45:27 pm »

I would hate camping on the gravel traps. I could'nt believe they marked them up. Some pissed of people though when they arrived on Friday with camper vans and of course there was no space.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2006, 05:49:15 pm »

I think the notification about Motor Homes is that you cannot use the car parks with them any more. If you try to park in a car park, they will put you in the "bivouac" area and charge you extra as for years people have been taking huge motor homes and parking them in the normal (cheap) car parks and still using them to sleep in which caused arguments when car owners then tried to copy them by putting tents up next to their cars.
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2006, 05:58:01 pm »

God alone knows what they will do this year.  My caravan and awning is about 7 x 5.  So where do I put the car? and the pool, the bar etc.  Sorry lads you'll have to squeeze up a bit.

I thought that under French law there had to be a 3 metre fire gap between units too

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2006, 05:59:51 pm »

I have only ever seen them move someone from a pitch on the houx annexe once, and that was a 52 seater coach converted into a tour bus.

As long as you don't take the piss they will leave you alone.

Houx Annexer and proud - the happy face of Le Mans camping.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
rcutler
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2006, 08:24:11 pm »

They measured out motorhome last year and said it was bigger than two piches so we needed make it smaller!!!!!

Paddy then showed them the 30 odd tickets and they hurried away.

I have two again this year but we really need two more. as we have two more cars aswell.
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2006, 09:22:04 pm »

They left us alone last year even on the Monday - waved as they drove their little van past but no probs at all.  Didn't even have to pay the supplement for the extra days! 
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2006, 11:07:22 am »

We got away with the supplement as well. Every time they came round to collect it they told them that the organiser (me) was at the shops and they should come back to see me later. They never did!
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2006, 12:06:35 pm »

I wonder, is there really a supplement for the extra days or is it just bonus pay for any ACO orificers who can actually collect it?

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2006, 12:12:25 pm »

THE OFFICIALS GIVE YOU A SUPPLEMENT TICKET, IT'S OFFICIAL  I'VE ONLY SEEN THEM, NEVER HAD ONE
MIKE C (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran

How f---ing fast was That!!! Time for a Low Flyer!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2006, 10:34:31 am »

FS it can't be true that the lads on HA are stinkers  Grin. They have been good to me so far, I look forward to meeting them all. THe other thing is that I have wanted to have a go in a Cobra, since I was a wee boy, and I might get a chance if I am nice to the right people on HA(HINT HINT). Cheesy

Roll on June and the lush grass of BN!!!
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2006, 01:58:22 pm »

FS it can't be true that the lads on HA are stinkers  Grin. They have been good to me so far, I look forward to meeting them all. THe other thing is that I have wanted to have a go in a Cobra, since I was a wee boy, and I might get a chance if I am nice to the right people on HA(HINT HINT). Cheesy

But Mike, they are the East Anglain Cobra REPLICA Club!!

Not that I'm saying there's a differential between MB and HA of course but we have a genuine Cobra on our site this year  Wink
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2006, 02:03:51 pm »

But Mike, they are the East Anglain Cobra REPLICA Club!!

Not that I'm saying there's a differential between MB and HA of course but we have a genuine Cobra on our site this year  Wink

Only genuine originals over on MB, obviously not trying to draw a distinction Grin but we do have a great selection of cars.  Including an original Commer Camper Van. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 02:23:03 pm by Ferrari Spider » Logged
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2006, 02:10:13 pm »

I know that feeling Mike, but I don't have that with a Cobra, but a Ferrari. Wink

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2006, 02:20:29 pm »

FS it can't be true that the lads on HA are stinkers  Grin. They have been good to me so far, I look forward to meeting them all. The other thing is that I have wanted to have a go in a Cobra, since I was a wee boy, and I might get a chance if I am nice to the right people on HA(HINT HINT). Cheesy
I know that feeling Mike, but I don't have that with a Cobra, but a Ferrari. Wink

Speak nicely to me and bung some euro's into Doris bucket and who knows.

Will be doing tout vitesse trips around the circuit during the week and trips into the French country-side if you're pretty enough Grin 

Just bung enough euro's into Doris's Charity Bucket and who knows what may happen.
MIKE C (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran

How f---ing fast was That!!! Time for a Low Flyer!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2006, 03:04:42 pm »

Peter, Thanks for the offer, and I may put a few Euro's in Doris's bucket, but my Dads business partmer had a selection of Farrari's in the later 80's. eg 512bb and 3 testarossa's. They looked great but spent most of there time in the garage being fixed. When they were right they when like stink. The thing is there is know othere sound like a big yank V8. I have to put with a bit of fun in my old Scoobie, so I am a bit of a heathen. Grin with jap car, which unfortunatly I can't bring as I have to drive the camper.

Roll on June and the lush grass of BN!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: