Club Arnage
June 26, 2024, 01:10:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: England v Trinidad & Tobago Thursday 15th June  (Read 10435 times)
Pieter
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2005, 12:53:01 pm »

Robin Van Persil.

Grin That's right, that rape-ist is playing in the UK, almost forgot about him! Thank god he is not selected for the Dutch National team. Rather have Bergkamp then him!
Actually, Van Persie will be selected; he has been the last couple of games and he's doing OK in England, isn't he?
On topic: I'm pretty sure you can see any game you want with so many fans there.
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2005, 11:51:34 pm »

if bergkamp came out of retirement to play for holland at the world cup it would be awesome. he's such an amazing player.

the fifa imposed rest period wont affect reading too bad. i reckon we'll have secured promotion by the end of february. come on urzzz!

It all gets better and better - three points against wolves, marching on to Leicester at home and derby away....

Lost NO games away from home and only conceded 3 goals on everyone elses patch....lost 1 game at home, unbeaten since the first game of the season........

Promtion sir?  Record points tally sir??  SUITS    YOU!

URRRRRRRRRRRZ

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Fax
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2006, 09:52:56 pm »

Looks like Michael Owen's going to be sporting some hardware this year.  That can't be good, though I suspect he should be close to fully recovered by summer.  Still, worrying news about one the best strikers in the world.
Fax
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2006, 02:07:51 am »

replace Owen with Dave Kitson.......bingo..... :-D

Its good and bad - they reckon 3 months out - which should leave him at peak strength during the world cup having had a rest now, and a couple of months to get match fit again....

No big campaigns this year from the sun to make his foot heal like they did for Beckham though this time round (havent seen them if there is) which makes me think no one is particuarly worried about him missing the world cup (ie he is unlikely to)

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: