Club Arnage
September 21, 2024, 07:30:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: End of the road for Greenlaning...  (Read 8347 times)
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2005, 06:47:25 pm »

Tis very true Mark. It's the small minority that have f**ked it up for everybody else and it wont affect them in the slightest as they will carry on as normal.
The biggest problem is vote hungry politicians who will listen to any whinging group with enough clout and a self righteous sense moral behaviour.
Rusty

The Brethren Rock
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2005, 07:20:04 pm »

Rusty,

Sadly, whatever the subject, it is also the self same minority that the policing methods will fail to catch.... Angry Some things just p*ss me off and that's one of the long and illustrious list!

Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
neilsie
CA Veteran

KK

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2005, 03:34:30 am »

Grrr, just as i was considering switching from road to lanes too cos the road is getting stupidly dangerous now.
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2005, 02:53:21 pm »

everyone needs to get together and put up a united front to get them fought effectively

Everyone involved did try - just look at the list of organisations consulted in the DEFRA document - for sure, the likes of the All-Wheel Drive Club, the British Off-Road Association and trail riders etc weren't saying "oh that's OK then".   Sadly though, it is a relative minority interest in terms of the numbers involved and the political interest has been coloured by other vocal (but supposedly more envornmentally friendly) groups and the ar**holes on bikes or in 4x4s who have mucked it up for the majority of sensible law-abiding off-roaders.   Harrumph.

MG Mark

There was NOTHING mentioned in any of my bike magazines, which is a shame. This would get a larger spread of sociaty involved, especially as road riders are looking to off road for their kicks now,  due to cameras, busier roads etc etc.

Take life by the horns and live it.
Chris (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2005, 03:22:05 pm »

I agree not seen anything in the bike mags

HOWEVER if you happen to read RIDE magazine in last months issue there was a fine young man featured on page 46 I belive with his ZX6R in a dyno shootout great day out it was too.

Bring on the low flyers
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2005, 05:39:57 pm »

Christ man - 3000 miles. Do you ride it ??

I do 1000+ miles a month. Mine proper run in.

Whats with the lime green screen ??

Chris (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2005, 05:47:06 pm »

You found me then  Grin

Unfortunatly being self empoyed and having to work for my money I don't get out on it as much as should also it lives at my mums house which is a pain in the arse but hey.

As for the lime green screen horrible isn't it. I bought it pissed on ebay one night as I was after a double bubble screen didn't know I had bought it till the next morning. But it works even though I don't like the colour and the guy never cashed the cheque so it was FREE so hey ho.

But I was pleased with the outcome anyway!!!

Bring on the low flyers
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2005, 10:09:59 pm »

You found me then  Grin

Unfortunatly being self empoyed and having to work for my money I don't get out on it as much as should also it lives at my mums house which is a pain in the arse but hey.

As for the lime green screen horrible isn't it. I bought it pissed on ebay one night as I was after a double bubble screen didn't know I had bought it till the next morning. But it works even though I don't like the colour and the guy never cashed the cheque so it was FREE so hey ho.

But I was pleased with the outcome anyway!!!

IF you fancy a run in Honda CBR6, i'll do a straight swop ?

neilsie
CA Veteran

KK

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2005, 10:18:33 pm »

is this a forthcoming  CA bikers meet?!! Smiley   
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2005, 12:46:26 pm »

I agree not seen anything in the bike mags

Issue was covered in MCN quite extensivly some time ago. I think that most people had expected a sensible approach as only 5% of tracks allow motor vehicles anyway. The ban has come as a surprise to most people.
As has been said elsewhere, will not stop the people causing the problem, they will carry on being prats, once again it is only going to effect law abiding citizens Angry Angry Angry

Run over a rambler today, it will make you feel better Wink
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: