Club Arnage
October 06, 2024, 06:23:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: B&Q bargains- buy now for next year.  (Read 4313 times)
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2005, 01:42:40 am »

As Seen at the B&Q warehouse - Wallsend

2  high back folding chairs with cupholders and one of those fold up aluminium tables  - all for a tenner

I've filled my garage and will be taking a transit next year !
RyanArsenal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 11:56:21 am »

Who would care if you can buy that for a tenner!!! You could probably buy it on ebay for fiver!!! Huh Huh
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 04:26:37 pm »

Who would care if you can buy that for a tenner!!! You could probably buy it on ebay for fiver!!! Huh Huh

Dear Arsenal,
You're new round here? We tend to be polite to each other on this site. Redstu was being helpful to those of us who get down to Le Mans. He doesn't need your insults.
A quick check on ebay shows you're wrong, and of course you've forgotten the shipping costs.
fidget
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 12:43:34 am »

Just bought a pop up table for £6.96 from Asda.

They come in a fold up cag and take about 1 minute to put together. Really solid and shouldnt take much room in the car trailer next year.
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 11:13:55 am »

Half the fun of "kitting up" is scouring the supermarkets for something clever or cheap, and the other half is raiding Carrefour and Auchan because you didn't have room for it all.  Its well worth a trip to Aldi or Lidl, as they have some real cheap junk plus the cheap booze.

My current quest is for a blow up dinosaur, preferably with attachments for the flagpole as Steggie died this year, and a caravan, as thats died too.  As most caravans now have built in fridges, 2006 will bring the luxury of two fridges, and two bogs for that matter, plus everything else you can stuff in the 'van.

Is ToysRUs worth a visit for blow up toys

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2005, 03:15:06 pm »

"...blow up dinosaur..." - how many orifices do you need? Real hair or will fake do?

I'm selling an old caravan on "that place which shall not be named". I'm sick of paying storage charges over £300 pa just for one week a year. It started at £1 with no reserve, I'm that keen for it to go. It isn't without it's problems but has a few more years in it yet I reckon. I've been extremely honest in the ad as I don't want time wasters. PM me or mail me for the link if you are interested. Won't post the link here as everyone will take the pi$$ out of my sales skills...  Angry
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2005, 03:50:17 pm »

I'm selling an old caravan
About time, another mobile chicane off the road, or the N138 at least. Don't you dare buy another.

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2005, 04:17:05 pm »

About time, another mobile chicane off the road, or the N138 at least. Don't you dare buy another.
Smokie doesn't use the N138, and the A28 will be open next year anyway.
Hope it makes more than 62 quid Smokie!!
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2005, 05:07:20 pm »

Ahhh...a caravan basher -  I knew there would be at least one here somewhere Smiley

When towing I'm usually only limited for speed (on motorways)  by the centre lane hogs...Cornwall to home average speed of just under 60mph in Sunday!

Mind you there was a spectacular caravan accident on the M4. Car on it's roof in centre lane, caravan chassis up against centre armco and caravan body just off the hard shoulder. Oh, and personal possessions scattered at all places in between. Still, at least they appeared to be en route to their holidays, so no-one would have had to pick up their dirty keks from the road...

I've used the N138 with the van and it's a pain, too many roundabouts after Rouen. They affect averages too much and the 16mpg becomes more like 12 or 13 due to having to keep accelarating.

Anyway, next year I'll be with you tree huggers in my tent...actually quite looking forward to it, even though I will be less well equipped and will suffer more in adverse weather conditions.
Abs
CA Veteran

Boys at TVR do it again!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2005, 05:15:48 pm »

Bob, Smokie never gets in the way on the 138 as he is usually down there before us and almost always left before any of us would think about leaving!! (Sorry Smokie couldn't resist Wink)

Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people
remembering the same thing
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2005, 08:00:11 pm »

next year I'll be with you tree huggers in my tent..

Note to self:  pack extra gaz for the hot water bottle as i have lost my emergency back up!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: