Club Arnage
October 06, 2024, 08:21:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: London Again!  (Read 12000 times)
rcutler
« on: July 21, 2005, 04:47:52 pm »

As many of you may already be aware there have been bombs go off in London on the Tubes again.

It is not yet know of the severity but the London Police are not treating the siuation as serious. Emergency plans have been put into action.

Hope all are safe and well.

Lets hope this will all stop soon!
hgb
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

You don't win Le Mans - you outlast it.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 05:14:11 pm »

Sorry to hear that. Good news reports that there are no casualties. I hope they catch these f***ers.

I don't care - I'm a racing driver and I'm here to win, not to finish third.
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 05:58:39 pm »

Hope all are safe and well.
I copy that, Rick Sad

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 06:03:17 pm »

It seems that none of the bombs exploded in the horrfic way intended.

2 People have been picked up by Police, the search contines for others.

Hopefully armed with the new info from the UXB's the police will be able to round up the ringleaders.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 07:28:10 pm »

... to round up the ringleaders.

I'd prefer to string 'em up...

Seems very few casualties this time, thank god.

amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 09:12:48 pm »

Excuse me if I offend.

I THINK WE SHOULD KILL THEM ALL AND THEN LET GOD SORT THEM OUT !!!

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
johnevans3
CA Veteran

Howdy Pardner

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2005, 02:47:30 am »

I admire how the authorities and the people are handling this.  I hope we are taking lessons here in the US.

I think the way to handle these ignoramuses is having public execution in Trafalgor Square PRECEDED BY SMEARING PIG S**T ALL OVER THEM PRIOR TO THE EXECUTION THAT IS BROADCAST ON AL JEZZERRA!!!!!!   Do this everytime one of these muderers is caught until somebody of that persuasion realizes this is not a cool way to die.

Sorry if I upset you Smokie and you cut me off with my ranting but I don't think we have learned how to really deal with this stuff.
Nobby Diesel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2005, 10:23:46 am »

Did anyone see the TV coverage last night?

With Shepheards Bush Green closed to all traffic, disruption on all local routes, no buses running through the Green and hardly any tubes, what did the residents of the Green do............?

Get their big sound systems out, fire up the BBQ's, knock the tops off a few bottles and have a great big street party.

Good stuff!!!

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2005, 12:21:09 pm »

PRECEDED BY SMEARING PIG S**T ALL OVER THEM PRIOR TO THE EXECUTION THAT IS BROADCAST ON AL JEZZERRA!!!!!!   
Didn't the Russians do a similar thing a few years back?  I believe they buried the terrorists wrapped in a pig skin and havn't had any trouble since.  A good idea to use here but we are too PC in this country to do anything as contravercial as that even if it may have the desired outcome.

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2005, 12:29:11 pm »

Surely this would just bel like poking a wasp's nest with a sharp stick? No, we need something a bit more subtle. It's time some people "disappeared".

I understand there has been a shooting incident or something on the tube today. Let's hope it was the security services doing the shooting.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 05:14:37 pm by A Zarse esq » Logged

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2005, 12:30:54 pm »

The fightback begins.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4706787.stm

knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2005, 02:22:39 pm »

In my humble dutch opinion, I think we should do the same as in Israel, retaliate by killing their families, have them watch that, imprison them for life with only the bible and the Tora to read! Oh yeah and give them a TV set which only broadcasts live pictures of our prime minister (Jan Peter Potter). That´ll teach ´m

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
chrisbeatty
CA Veteran

Note to self, think of something witty.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2005, 04:34:18 pm »

I would guess that harming them or their families would not truly help anybody. I suspect this second lot are just a bunch of dickheads emulating & hanging on the back of the horrific events of 2 weeks ago.

My question is why are the security services not doing their jobs?? The emergency services on the streets are putting in some sterling efforts (as always) but they are always on the back-foot.

Oh & also...why do they hate us so much?? Maybe we ought to work on being more honest with other people in the world, the outspoken Ken Livingstone was spot on with what he said earlier this week.

Just my opinion... Smiley
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2005, 04:43:42 pm »

In my humble dutch opinion, I think we should do the same as in Israel, retaliate by killing their families, have them watch that, imprison them for life with only the bible and the Tora to read! Oh yeah and give them a TV set which only broadcasts live pictures of our prime minister (Jan Peter Potter). That´ll teach ´m

Good idea !

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2005, 04:54:58 pm »

I would guess that harming them or their families would not truly help anybody. I suspect this second lot are just a bunch of dickheads emulating & hanging on the back of the horrific events of 2 weeks ago.

My question is why are the security services not doing their jobs?? The emergency services on the streets are putting in some sterling efforts (as always) but they are always on the back-foot.

Oh & also...why do they hate us so much?? Maybe we ought to work on being more honest with other people in the world, the outspoken Ken Livingstone was spot on with what he said earlier this week.

Just my opinion... Smiley

Chris, have you been reading the sodding Guardian again?

Firstly, it seems self evident that this is not just a bunch of dickhead opportunists. Where would such people get detonators from? No, clearly these brainwashed foot-soldiers have been well organised from above.
The security services have a very difficult, nay impossible longterm job. They are not allowed telephone encryption or phone tapping. Also you do not know how many attacks they have prevented and yet get no credit for. Your question should be better directed at HM Govt. If you've got any better ideas, then I'm sure Charles Clarke would be pleased to hear from you.

Finally, IMHO Livingstone is a total hypocritical tw at. He floods London with God knows who and then bleats when his great social experiment blows up in his (or more accurately, Londoner's) faces. His crocodile tears made me utterly sick last week. The reason the fundamentalists hate us is a combination of jealousy and frustration. It has bugger all to do with Iraq or Afghanistan(convenient excuse tho it is). No, it's to do with an inbred hatred of the West and all it stands for. These people hate our liberty, our lifestyles, our Godlessness, our wealth, our ingenuity, in short, our sucess. They base their lives on a literal interpretation of a 15th century credo and are frustrated when it proves incompatible with the modern world. So, without the Christian peoples all converting to Islam, there's probably little we can do other than keep our eyes peeled and report suspicious activity to the authorities.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 04:59:19 pm by A Zarse esq » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: