Club Arnage
September 29, 2024, 01:30:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This is dreadful and brings us down to earth  (Read 16279 times)
Chris (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2005, 10:37:04 am »

Whilst I understand and respect the sentiment, I personally cannot agree with this statement. The IRA are/were cowardly, child-murdering monsters.
As a father myself, I frequently think of that guy (shame on me, I don't even remember his name) who's son was blown to pieces by the IRA in Warrington. I can only imagine his anguish, but Jesus, how dignified and proud he was, despite the evil acts of those disgusting morons. If there is a hell, I hope they rot in it.
They're all vermin and they all need exterminating like the f**cking cockroaches that they are (apologies to cockroaches).

Timothey Parry and Jonathan Ball were the two children killed in Warrington that day, I live in warrington and have done all my life and was at school with Timothey's eldest brother, and my own brother was at school with his younger sister. Both myself and my brother were on bridge street that same day and walked past the ill fated bin outside boots were the bomb was left. Frightening yes will it stop me going into town NEVER DID in fact my own house is only five mins walk from the town centre.

Bombings as has been said will only make us more steadfast and resilient against terrorism, and hopefully the people who know the terrorists may start shopping them not hiding them.

Bring on the low flyers
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: