Club Arnage
September 30, 2024, 03:24:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a big favor...  (Read 7492 times)
Fax
« on: July 07, 2005, 05:54:18 am »

While Dubbya is over there, will someone PLEASE throw his beady-eyed, hillbilly ass down a deep well and fill it with cement!  While your at it, throw dime-bag Laura down there to keep him company.  There are probably a few Frenchmen who right about now would like to see Chirac keeping them company as well.  I didn't hear about his "cuisine" comments until today... what a dip-sh*t, Yeeesh!
But hey! He likes your food better than the Finns.
Fax
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 06:17:13 am »

Steady John,
The CIA read this forum.
Regards
Fatboy Fat

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 10:01:37 am »

Well it sounds like one of the plods there tried to take him out.
May be robbo can give us the full SP when he get back.

T.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 11:23:19 am »

...and to clarify LMs story in case it doesn't get across the pond...

Your great leader went cycling after he arrived at Gleneagles and managed to crash into a policeman...

And I'm led to believe that his abilities on two wheels far outweigh his ability to run a country!  Grin
Ron Jeremy
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2005, 12:37:25 pm »

Steady John,
The CIA read this forum.
Regards
Fatboy Fat

they read everything via menwith hill, bulbberhouses, yorkshire

hi boys n girls !!!!!!!!!!! hope you like our site

and i was rummaging around in the loft, when i found an original copy of the bible.....which was nice
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2005, 03:59:36 pm »

However could you think such a thing Ron?
I used to live close to Menwith Hill. All those sinister Ra-domes and antennae, armed guards on the gates and a no-fly zone all around it give the wrong impression. Nothing covert goes on there at all!
Just a little piece of  America, nestled on the edge of the Yorkshire dales.....

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Fax
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2005, 06:36:29 pm »

Thats why I needed one of you to do the honors, I think the FBI's on to me.  sh*t! Guess I better get all those Tera Patrick videos off my computer before they seize it.
Fax
Mr. Invincible Mou
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2005, 07:12:51 pm »

I will happily look after them for you till the smoke clears Fax  Roll Eyes
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2005, 01:12:56 am »

FAx. We did our best to rid the world of him. We even let Yorkshire and Lancashire finest guard the perimiter fence until Hampshires finest ( moi) flew in on our borrowed Chinnook helicopter and delpoyed to bash the un-washed nad manbe crash on George.

Unfortunatly we did the job too well and the un-washed were beaten back. I didnt get to hit anyone, just pick up some tramp and walk them through a piss wet field.

An expericence that shall be limited to Civilian Police on maybe that sole occasion, so i will maybe tell the world a few more times.

Take life by the horns and live it.
Fax
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2005, 08:48:46 pm »

Thanks for the effort Robbo.  Your a bike fan right?  Didi you catch the USGP yesterday?  Wohoo! Nicky finally got that elusive first win.
Fax
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2005, 01:18:13 pm »

Thanks for the effort Robbo.  Your a bike fan right?  Didi you catch the USGP yesterday?  Wohoo! Nicky finally got that elusive first win.
Fax

What a cracker, he was so much faster than anyone else and what a race. Why only 60'000 went i dont know, unless thats the capacity ?

The second lap of vicotry was a bit special, nice touch. He's a very fast rider. Hopefully watch out valentino, to spice up on sunday at Donnington ?

Fax
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2005, 02:09:40 pm »

Hi Robbo,
They announced the attendance at 153,000 for the GP weekend. Not too shabby.  Was very nice to see the Kentucky Kid finally get that first win, hopefully the first of many.  He's from just south of Cincinnati so we were all pulling for him around here.  A couple of old buddies and I are headed up to Mid-Ohio for the US Superbike double header in a couple of weeks, one of the guys has a nice camper so we're going to take that up for the weekend.  The US Supers round at Mid-Ohio is annually the largest attended bike meeting of the year in North America, that's including the Daytona 200.
Fax
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2005, 03:44:43 pm »

Good to see Nicky win a GP race finally, hopefully it will give him more confidence, and he will be challenging Vale on a more regular basis, rather than fading in the second half of the race.
Fax
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2005, 04:29:26 pm »

I suspect now that Nicky has a win under his belt his confidence will soar, the talent has always been there.  I suspect that half the battle in beating Rossi is BELIEVING that you can beat him.  Alot of times it seems like he has Biaggi or Gibs beat sitting on the grid.
Fax
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2005, 12:39:52 am »

Eurosport told us the figure was 60'000.

Oh well.

My tickets for the British Moto Gp have arrived and i am taking  my girl who thinks she may like the day out in leathers ??

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: