Club Arnage
October 05, 2024, 07:38:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings, All  (Read 11426 times)
downshift62
CA Veteran

We go to races!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2005, 02:59:42 pm »

Hardpoint,
Well familiar with Centerville, lovely area.  I went to Anderson High School down in Cincy and when I was there back in the late seventies and early eighties Anderson and Centerville were the two perennial contenders for the state championship in mens soccer.
I think you got us in '78.  Been going to Mid-Ohio since 1971.  The '71 Can-Am was my first motor race, won by Mr John Young Stewart in a Lola-Chevy.
Fax

Enjoy  Cool

http://www.pbase.com/mwphoto

I still have my race programs from the Columbus Camel GT races.  That is fun reading. 
Fax
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2005, 03:21:55 pm »

Some great pics and memories there Downshift.  I was at everyone of those Mid-Ohio races, rain & all!  A couple of years ago at the Grand-Am round at M-O, I brought my 1973 Can-Am program with me and had Hurley sign it, you should've seen the look on his face when I pulled that out.  We had quite a crowd gathered around in the paddock checking it out.
Fax
Flobee1kenobi

Team YFDS

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2005, 02:53:35 pm »

Hello to all!
I've been surfing this site for a while but been too busy to make a significant post.
I too am another one of the folks that followed Chop and the gang. This past year I went to Sebring, USGP, and Mid-Ohio for Alms and the Runoffs. Its still my first year at the new job so my traveling was pretty limited. I heard a few of you met the gang at Road Atlanta this year. Its basically the same group that went to Sebring, and hopefully will be making the trip overseas. This weekend we're all meeting in Columbus to Watch football and sort of get on the same page logistically concerning the race next year.
If anyone should happen to be in the tailgate lot between the Shott and the soccer fields, look for a beat up orange Minni Winni with 2 TV's and a big white canopy. Beers on me  Grin

LeMans Newbie, but a Mid-Ohio, Sebring Veteran
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2005, 08:14:53 pm »

... Beers on me Grin

I can't make Shott but I will collect my beers at Sebring Smiley

Welcome!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: