Club Arnage
September 21, 2024, 04:17:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HOUX CAMPSITE  (Read 3570 times)
karlw
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2005, 11:06:38 pm »

I know by already all you major dons!! will have already left for Le Mans, but I hope someone can help, We have tickets for houx for the first time & are taking a van with all the tents etc in, plus we have five bikes following later, what is the sp on getting the bikes in will we need extra passes or will they let us through, do they marsall the gate like Colditz!!!!

please help

Karl  
Jem
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 11:47:40 pm »

I'm not sure about bikes and passes, the rule for cars is one pass per car.  If you only have one pitch you will not get your car, five bikes and presumably numerous tents on it.  The pitches are about 6m x 8m.

If I was you I'd be looking to get at least one more pass for the bikes.

Jem
Mr. Invincible Mou
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 12:20:08 am »

Hmm tough one this, they are very strict on the gates at Houx with cars, but not sure about bikes. As has been stated, you are going to find it a tight squeeze to get everything on your pitch.

Just in case you weren't aware, Houx is the only site which pre marks and numbers the camping pitches.

Even if you could get another ticket this late in the day, I would doubt very much if it would be near the one you already have, but at least it may help get all the bikes in.
karlw
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2005, 04:57:00 pm »

MANY THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU, MAY HAVE TO FLY BY THE SEAT OF OUR PANTS & SEE WHAT HAPPENS, HOPS YOU BOTH HAVE SAFE JOURNEY & BLINDING WEEKEND

THANKS

kARL
Mr. Invincible Mou
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2005, 05:25:56 pm »

Thanks karlw, have a good one yourself.  Wink Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: