Club Arnage
September 25, 2024, 09:30:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I just say?  (Read 3313 times)
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2005, 08:41:38 pm »

Can I just say, we won the FA Cup  Grin Grin Grin

And obviously not wishing to upset any fans from the north but

f**k all
manure have won f**k all
manure have won f**k all

I'm not one to gloat but I think this is justified. We were outplayed for the whole game but don't you just love penalties  Grin

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Black Granny
CA Veteran

Please give generously, You know it makes sense!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 08:46:36 pm »

Can I just Say

WHO CARES!!!!

Mines a Gin & Tonic
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 08:52:09 pm »

Of course you can. That's freedom of speech.

I wouldn't expect a member of Her Majesty's government to indulge in anything fun  Wink

Black Granny
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2005, 08:56:29 pm »

There lots of fun to be had that doesn't require watching 22 people kicking an inflated pigs bladder between three bits of wood!

Each to their own though

Mines a Gin & Tonic
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2005, 08:59:53 pm »

In the raw sense you have a point...

But I've just spent the afternoon with six very good friends, a lot of beer, some very good banter and a win from my team.

In much the same way that Le Mans is so great, this afternoon has been so great for the same reasons.

Black Granny
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2005, 12:12:20 pm »

In the raw sense you have a point...

But I've just spent the afternoon with six very good friends, a lot of beer, some very good banter and a win from my team.

In much the same way that Le Mans is so great, this afternoon has been so great for the same reasons.

Good on you. I have no objection to people enjoying themselves with their mates ( I wouldn't go back to Le Mans year after year otherwise), It's the hype and inflated sense of importance that the press give to football that iritates me.

How many thousand brits make their way over the channel each year, get drunk and cause no problems at Le Mans and get no mention?
A few idiots cause trouble at a football game and it gets headlines in the press.

Just for a change it would also be refreshing to hear an interview with a player or manger in the english league whose first language was english.l

Mines a Gin & Tonic
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2005, 01:35:22 pm »

How many thousand brits make their way over the channel each year, get drunk and cause no problems at Le Mans and get no mention?
A few idiots cause trouble at a football game and it gets headlines in the press.

I know. Rugby is the same as Le Mans, 70,000 people at Twickenham with the bars open all day and not a sniff of trouble. There are groups of people who go out with the intention of getting into a fight wherever they go, these people just happen to support football as well. The reason there is no trouble at Le Mans is because nobody is looking for it, we're all there to have a good time. It's a real shame that football has this problem but I don't see it going away.

Ho hum, see you for a beer and a scrap then  Wink

Jem
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2005, 05:41:19 pm »

And might I just add that I see the gooner performance as being enhanced by the fact that the mighty EFC let said gooners win 7 - 0 so as to give them a confidence boost, as by that time the mighty EFC had already qualified for next years champions league ( where I fully expect us to fall at the first hurdle, but at least we are there) and we also of course finished above the red sh**t* to boot.

Now where's my AC Milan top !!!!!

Jem
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2005, 07:01:48 pm »

Of course you can. That's freedom of speech.

I wouldn't expect a member of Her Majesty's government to indulge in anything fun  Wink

I live my sport, but the majority if that game was terrible. I am glad man u lost as its the fans ethos which bugs me..

But the Arse were arse, just not the same without henry.

Football is going down the pan with too much money and jumoed up muppets on a pitch. Good to see 2 English teams playing yesterday !!

Take life by the horns and live it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: