Club Arnage
September 20, 2024, 10:22:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction  (Read 2807 times)
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2005, 10:16:43 am »

We're only 4 weeks from the race now, and there are more and more tickets appearing both here and on that auction site.

The same trend happened for the last couple of years. Hugely inflated prices for a couple of months, then lots of tickets flooding the market and they tended to go for face value. In some cases in the last week or so, several on that site went for well below face value.

My prediction...give it another week and we'll see the same thing happening again so any of you without tickets at the moment, keep your eyes out and you should get sorted without having to pay over the odds!!

Good Luck, and see you all down there!!
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005, 10:28:42 am »

Bang on JP, last year we had 3 Expo tickets to sell due to a swap into the Houx Annexe. Only 1 got sold and sent prior to leaving.

Can't believe the agro it was.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
SpriteII
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2005, 09:53:56 am »

JPC is bang on, we got a really cheap Houx ticket the week before the race.

Watch stuff on 'that auction site' that is over priced and not attracting bids.   When the auction finishes with no sale, get in touch and make an offer.  I restricted myself to reasonably local sellers so that the handover could be done in person.

There was a five star hotel package last year worth over £1000 that was not selling at £400, I wonder whhat you could have got it for a couple of days before the race!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: