Club Arnage
September 23, 2024, 12:32:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mid-Ohio ALMS  (Read 2362 times)
Fax
« on: May 18, 2005, 02:33:25 am »

A quick shout out to any of the North Amercian CA bros. (or any of our Euro members over here) The ALMS makes its last stop before the Mighty Event this weekend at the lovely and challenging Mid-Ohio Sportscar Course in the rolling hills  of north central Ohio.  If anyone can make it, self and Dave H. (and hopefully big brother Matt) will be in residence, and we'd be mighty chuffed if any others CA members could join us (Phil, there's always a bunch of dudes from Maple Leaf land in the esses with plenty of "Blues" in the cooler).  Failing that, I'm sure it'll be on Motors TV and you guys will have one last chance to guage the form of the GT1 "Evil Empire" P&M C-6 Vettes (in keeping with the whole "Revenge of the Sith" thing) before they go into battle against the rebel Astons the Sarthe.
Fax
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 02:44:35 am »

Hi Fax,
          Have a good time. Wonderful track at Mid Ohio. i will not be able to make this one as I am off to West Virginia on the Motorcycle for the Memorial day Week end(next week) and leave for Le Mans on the 10th
Canada Phil
johnevans3
CA Veteran

Howdy Pardner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 05:02:44 pm »

I won't be able to make it this weekend 'cause I'll be up there for the Indy 500 the next weekend.  Just can't swing two in a row and Le Mans.  I'll have to pick it up in June.
Fax
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 06:36:41 pm »

Phil,
West VA, excellent place to ride the bike...
Spent a good bit of time over there white water rafting with some school buds, we've run the Upper Gauley and New rivers several times.  The Upper Gauley in the spring is a real ball buster!  Its got several class 5's that beat the sh*t out of you.
Fax
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: