Club Arnage
October 05, 2024, 10:07:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP  (Read 11208 times)
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2005, 04:05:11 pm »

Firstly - who the hell double books Spa with Wales... Grin

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  I know, I know oooh tough choice, Pembrey or Spa??!!  So where do I end up whilst everyone else is going to Spa.  It's only 'cos I'm conscientious or is it because of the money!  Bit of a problem with the calendar planning at the beginning of the year.....

I'll be around the pits - I do Nic Minassian's pr so my money's on him not surprisingly. Cool

That sounds like fun, hope your boy does OK - I'm not sure my money would be on him.  I'd like to see Shorty, Rob and Vanina do well.  

Ah well, I shan't be too jealous when it's raining in Pembrey and you're all in Spa - still at least it'll probably be raining there too!!  

Enjoy all!  
« Last Edit: April 14, 2005, 04:05:49 pm by Piglet » Logged
Penelope Pitstop
CA Veteran

Drive it - Feel it!!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2005, 08:24:08 am »

Just so that you feel a little better we got absolutely drenched yesterday at Spa and it was freezing cold to boot!!

Minassian on the front row though and your guys 6th...but anything can happen it's a long race.

Have a good time in Pembrey!!
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2005, 10:33:51 pm »

I've had regular updates on the Spa weather and it sounds like it's been pretty bad.  Having said that it's been freezing cold and raining for two days in Pembrey AND to cap it all they've had football semi-finals at the Millenium Stadium so getting out of Wales has been chaos!  

BUT REALLY to cap it all - it appears that our Sky box died sometime after I left on Friday and I have six hours of long play video of a frozen frame of the view from an onboard camera out of the back of a car window!  I am SO not happy it's untrue...... So if anyone has LMES (and perhaps ALMS which followed it) on video and would be prepared to send it to me (for beer tokens, naturally) I'd be very happy.  

But on the upside I understand that Martin, Rob and Vanina finished third in class so I suppose it's not all bad Grin
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2005, 07:04:46 pm »

Did I feel a plonker in Spa? There was someone answering your description and accompanying a Ferrari driver at the LM autograph session so I said Hi, are you Penelope Pitsop?

She wasn't.  Undecided
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2005, 07:14:47 pm »

Did I feel a plonker in Spa? There was someone answering your description and accompanying a Ferrari driver at the LM autograph session so I said Hi, are you Penelope Pitsop?

She wasn't.  Undecided

Smokie, I would have paid good money to see you do that!

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Penelope Pitstop
CA Veteran

Drive it - Feel it!!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2005, 09:53:31 pm »

If we have LMES on tape you can have a copy with pleasure - just got back from Spa so not had chance to check the obedience of my video yet.  

Was the woman you approached blonde - because she works for the Ferrari drivers - I just work with Nicolas Minassian and we weren't so lucky Sunday either...shame cos the guys drove the wheels off the thing. (I'm brunette by the way)

smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2005, 05:52:35 pm »

Yep she was blonde...in the nice sense of the word!
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2005, 06:28:39 pm »

There was someone answering your description and accompanying a Ferrari driver at the LM autograph session

What description is that then Smokie???
Penelope Pitstop
CA Veteran

Drive it - Feel it!!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2005, 08:23:29 pm »

Yeah good point - the pic I put up was brunette - I might be called Penelope Pitstop because I drive like her but I don't look like her (unfortunately)... Wink

I used to write Penelope's Pitstop (about F1) hence the name!!
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2005, 11:52:23 pm »

There was someone answering your description and accompanying a Ferrari driver at the LM autograph session

What description is that then Smokie???

Errrrm....my recollection was a 39 yo female, though I don't know why. I'm usually pretty reliable at identifying the latter but the former sometimes is bit more random - often +/- 10 years!  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 11:54:58 pm by smokie » Logged
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2005, 01:34:34 am »

I believe quite a few BLUE passes will soon find their way onto this section  Roll Eyes

Got your old allocation as well as MB then Robbo???  Wink
Penelope Pitstop
CA Veteran

Drive it - Feel it!!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2005, 07:24:36 am »

That's not fair Smokie - going and looking at my profile...but how many 39 yr olds were there at the weekend - I was the one with the bright orange t-shirt on and or a bright red puffa jacket weather dependant!!

I like to be noticed....  Cool Obviously didn't work though!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: