Club Arnage
September 28, 2024, 05:34:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T Shirts and other stuff - Please read  (Read 6510 times)
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« on: December 15, 2004, 11:41:00 pm »

Surfers, Members and Visitors,,,

For those of you who have ordered a t-shirt, many thanks. I say thanks as its nice to be involved in such a good web forum and its a privilage to be involved....

But...

This time last year i put in the first order for shirts.... And i had over 150 paid for by now.

This year, i have 54 orders for t shirts and aout 15 other items plus a few stickers.

I say I, as its me whose co-ordinating it, but i dont make a penny( the accounts are available via e mail should you want to check ) . Last year i actually lost £2.74 ( i hadnt paid for one last order shirt - my mistake )

I am a little worried ( yes i know its still 6 months to go ) as the costs to get the new screen made wont even be covered at this rate.

I know people wanted / enquired about other items, and their costs have been swallowed by myself. The only good bit about these costs are that they will never be incured again if the design remains the same.

I have put this post in to see if anyone is genuinly interested or if the ordering process / time scales / trust issues / any other thing  may mean YOU arent interested.

I will also have to re-think the included lanyard bit too as we needed 160 orders to make it viable. Should this be the case, the extra monies involved will go into the shampoo bar on the saturday night, or you may get  a car sticker instead.

Should the design have been changed from the 2004 version ?

I would be genuinly interested. I have asked Dave davies on a few occasions for help ( not financial ), but he is a busy man with his day job too. I know he hasnt been able to get Rhownea ( his friend and model ) into the studio for the shots for a bulk e-mail like last year.

I dont want to sound mella-dramatic but i will have to thing very seriously about doing this much further.

Those of you who have ordered and paid will get the items you want should i decide to bin the t-shirts and bits.

Take life by the horns and live it.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2004, 12:49:45 am »

Thanks Robbo. Please avoid unrelated discussion in this thread, just indicate whether you intend buying.

Of course Robbo, there are a number of familiar faces we will not see until nearer the time - if anyone can contact those people please do so and ask them to drop in to register their requirements.

The best way to do that is by sending a cheque to Robbo as soon as you can (yes, I know it's Christmas - means you all have some time on your hands to catch up!!!)

On behalf of us all, thanks again Robbo.
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2004, 08:28:20 am »

Robbo, I hate to see a grown man cry, as people say when offered a drink in our camp, Oh go on then.
We will require .
2 x Med
2 x xl
1 x xxl
Looking forward to hearing the cost.
Keep up the good work and the faith.
Brian.
PS. Wishing all CA's a very Happy Xmas and a bloody good new year.

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2004, 08:45:52 am »

List of merchandise and prices is at http://www.clubarnage.com/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=2521 Smiley Smiley Smiley

Did I say that non informative posts may be removed? Well, they will. Smiley

Only go to the effort of typing if you need to register a previously unplaced order...and even that should be done with Robbo though PM (and a cheque in the post) rather than here. Thanks
« Last Edit: December 16, 2004, 03:56:17 pm by smokie » Logged
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2005, 11:36:40 pm »

Brian - Can you confirm your oder by e-mail ?

This year the "free" lanyard wont be included as orderes are well down, so "we" cant afford to get them.

Sorry.

Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2005, 02:26:22 pm »

So what do you think of these shirts then?  Wink

* Drunk_in_France.jpg (22.86 KB, 500x318 - viewed 365 times.)

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2005, 02:27:43 pm »

2004 !

So last year  Tongue      Grin

Steve East Anglian cobras

pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2005, 02:39:31 pm »

Paddy_NL

How did you get away with using the ACO copyrighted logo and typeface? They are normally very protective. They certainly weren't too impressed with the 'unofficial' CA poster.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2005, 03:33:39 pm »

I guess we were lucky there, last year was only a small group anyway (12 people).

This year we'll be with a larger group. If the tickets for Karting Nord come through, we'll use the Hard Rock Cafe-logo Grin

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
powermite
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2005, 01:46:25 pm »

Robbo
I think maybe the design should have changed for this year.Personally I bought about 10 off you last year and for me and the WANCs but they are still in perfect condition and ready to be worn again.I dont think the wrong date on them will matter especially as some of my other T,s are from year's ago.
The other thing is that last year the T shirt idea was new and had an immediate impact but this year maybe it needed something a bit different to keep the interest up.Im not by any means having a go at you,what you did for us all last year was well beyond the call of duty and much appreciated.

Thanks again Robbo

PM
Abs
CA Veteran

Boys at TVR do it again!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2005, 02:03:40 pm »

Robbo, what date are you taking orders up to??

Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people
remembering the same thing
Neal
CA Veteran

That's put the Halibut amongst the Iguanas

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2005, 02:17:53 pm »

Robbo

as you can see I aint done much posting on here, but have been reading post for a while now. Woould it be possible for such a novice poster to order some t-shirts for my crew of 6

Cheers

Whitey
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2005, 02:59:02 pm »

Welcome aboard Whitey, there'll be no problem with Robbo getting you and your mates 6 tees. Provided you all pass the secret Club Arnage Initiation Ritual first that is. Can't tell you exactly what it involves, but I'll give you a coupe, of tips. Firstly i'd certainly consider shaving "down there" first, Evostick is a bugger to get out of hair. Also, I wouldn't eat curry for about a week prior to the test date. And finally, I hope you don't suffer from a heart condition, epilepsy or are a member of the RSPCA. Your ability to safely operate plant and machinery will be inpared for some time after.

Here's one we made earlier. Enjoy.

* bum4.jpg (42.02 KB, 400x533 - viewed 431 times.)

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2005, 04:49:48 pm »

Kinnel Andy have you been having private lessons from BIGH in all things perverse.

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2005, 08:18:02 pm »

PM - I think you are right, but most people kept quiet, i am not an artist.

Ironically the SPS shirt has changed for this year, for the reasons you mention.

Thanks for the message though.

Whitey - Yeah, you can order using the thread at the top of the gENERAL dISCUSSION AREA.

Abs - Orders finallised near to 1st Feb 2005.

Kind of pissed of with it this year. Lack of support fom an important person !!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: