Club Arnage
September 29, 2024, 12:25:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2005 Invoices  (Read 33247 times)
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2004, 12:44:51 am »

I'm still in the waiting, terrified of getting BSJ, queue too! Ordered around late August/early Oct so keep fingers crossed guys.

BSJ sounds like some awful disease dunnit? Wink
I don't want to ruin your day (mine has), but I ordered Karting Nord on 29th of June and still end up in fu**ing Beauséjour!!!

Must be because of those redicioulous Norwegians who come with half a country

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2004, 03:29:01 am »

We will be in our usual spot if any of yuz tarts wanna beer or a fight. Cheesy
ROLF HARRIS ROCKS
Rusty
« Last Edit: December 10, 2004, 04:12:48 am by The Brethren » Logged

The Brethren Rock
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2004, 01:11:16 pm »

It's hit and miss with this ticket lark alright.
I didn't place my order till October, and ten days letter I get an invoice all present and correct. A friend of mine placed his order at race weekend and he's ended up with forty camping places in an impact crater just to the south of the Copernicus ejecta ridges. I also understand that a sorry party from Doncaster are just about to enter a slingshot orbit of Uranus, bound for the new site just inside the Kuyper Belt. I'm not sure when they made their booking.
I dunno, the French!
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
chrisbeatty
CA Veteran

Note to self, think of something witty.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2004, 02:21:57 pm »

I don't want to ruin your day (mine has), but I ordered Karting Nord on 29th of June and still end up in fu**ing Beauséjour!!!

Must be because of those redicioulous Norwegians who come with half a country

Damn those pesky Norwegians, and why are they never the other half of the country?? (the women!!)  Wink

Honestly though I'm getting a little concerned now, it doesn't help that the forms will go to my folks house (I moved out since ordering them) I must start ring nightly to check!!
Black Granny
CA Veteran

Please give generously, You know it makes sense!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2004, 04:30:39 pm »

Like others I E-mailed the ACO to ask if mine had been sent or not.
Apparently it was sent on 1st December.
I then asked if they could fax a copy as it's not arrived. Fax was waiting when I got back lunchtime with the camping tickets as ordered so no BSJ for me!!!!!!!

Mines a Gin & Tonic
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2004, 08:49:11 pm »

There appears to be a number of people who have had invoices sent but not received - does this imply we have a shite postal system or does France ?

Steve East Anglian cobras

vwgtifan
CA Veteran

Sweet home, Chicago

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2004, 09:35:29 pm »

Has anyone stateside recieved one yet?

Life is too short for dull cars, cheap beer, and ugly women.
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2004, 04:40:16 pm »

There appears to be a number of people who have had invoices sent but not received - does this imply we have a sh**te postal system or does France ?

Classic tickets envelope was post marked 6 weeks before I recieved them Huh, think there is a special corner of Le Mans sorting office which they put the bags of ACO mail in, and just work on it if there is nothing else to do, if your letter is in the bag at the bottom it never gets forwarded.
bgeorge104
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2004, 12:06:24 am »

When we got back from Race of Champions we found we got our ticket allocation for Le Mans 2005, we got all we asked for, camping Houx, we didn't get ACO Grandstand tickets but Durand, not sure what that stand is like hopefully it's similar as it it's the same price. Paid by credit card yesterday so it's all sorted for us  Cool
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2004, 12:47:32 am »

Well. Still waiting for some kinda recognition from ACO I decided to bump the odds up and down. Since Sod's Law rules and one of his many relatives Hob is a local deity (always doff my cap when driving past Hob's Hole Road, locally!) I booked my 11.15 ferry on Wednesday the 15th from Speedferries last night. SO, no worries now! The H A camping will certainly turn up next week, maybe even Monday and save me the trauma of a telephone reminder to the office.....

Come on someone, tell me it is so!

Steve keep the faith (and the six spaces One extra this time around!) we will have a pool, Nick has sorted one as a tip for fixing a Trader's Van!

Bill

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin    Cool

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2004, 11:21:58 am »

Steve keep the faith (and the six spaces One extra this time around!) we will have a pool,

Excellent news  Grin, I'll put a word in with the ACO  Wink

Steve East Anglian cobras

Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2004, 07:15:24 pm »

we didn't get ACO Grandstand tickets but Durand, not sure what that stand is like hopefully it's similar as it it's the same price.

You'll be pleased to hear that Durand is the ACO Tribune.
Rusty

The Brethren Rock
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2004, 08:07:04 pm »

Have now received next years' allocation and invoice like many others. It seem though that the ACO have just re-issued the same booking request as this years list.

This means we have more tickets than we need as next years party is smaller. Before I cancel the bits of the allocation I don't actually require is there anyone out there requiring 2 Sommer grandstand tickets (tribune 16, adjacent to the ACO Durand stand)?

Last year Mr RS2 took the grandstand tickets from me (well - paid for them actually) and I believe was pleased with the result - are you out there Simon? Or anyone else?

I also have, for some reason, a Technoparc campsite permit allocation that I do not require.

I know it's a little early for trading tickets but it can be a bit difficult, particularly with the grandstands to get what you want.

If no reply to this posting within 3 days then I will send the ACO payment and cancel what is superfluous to our requirements.

Note to Smokie - should this posting go in the sell or swap forum?

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2004, 01:11:00 am »

" should this posting go in the sell or swap forum?"

Whatever floats your boat I guess...

Sounds like you have got onto the same repeat list as I am on. Not everyone is so lucky.

It's a bit academic yet where to post, as the demand hasn't yet started. However, I'd say that you should always try to dispose of your tickets yourself rather than alter what the ACO think you need - I am consistently getting more tickets than I need, which are easy to dispose, but I worry that if I try to adjust anything with them I will get blackballed.

Having said that, mine haven't come through yet for 2005...but I know I have my usual allocation...  Smiley
powermite
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2004, 09:30:45 am »

Ive had my allocation and it looks like i'll have two tickets spare for the grandstand 20.Does anybody want these or shall i decline them.(92 euros each)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: