Club Arnage
September 30, 2024, 05:34:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blowjobs and Wetness!q  (Read 1807 times)
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2004, 11:08:15 pm »

Ok.....well i know the subject line suggests the contents of this message might be of interest,  but I thought that someone may be able to answer this....

We are in Florida right now - Hurricane Jeanne hit at about 2am here - its dammed scary, still, and its now 5pm.....

Does anyone know if the Road Atlanta Race, Petit Le-Mans was postponed due to the weather??  

I know Matt lives VERY close to here,  My thoughts are with you - we have power and phones, so we are quite fortunate, however we have lost bits of the roof.....not so good....

If Matt is able to read this by some fluke (laptop battery and Mobile phone connection) you are welcome to come to our villa if you need to cook or whatever - just bring food - cos we;ve run out and we're getting hungry!

Laterz people

Brad and Caroline - Staying in Kissimmie, FL

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2004, 01:13:33 am »

There was an ALMS series race on MotorsTV yesterday, from Georgia (Sorry cannot remember the name of the circuit) I was able to watch for about an hour before my boss (gender female, relationship chattel ((ME)) ) came down from her afternoon nap and said "What's this rubbish?" and grabbed the remote, thus restoring TV watching to its normal state in our house.

Champion Audi 1 and 2 at that time 1900 UK. I think it was live.

The sky was bright, uncloudy blue, I noticed. I had been expecting some signs of Jeanne to be showing, Georgia ain't so very far from Florida on the map. Hard to relate just how big Americky is if you haven't been, I s'pose.

Smiley

Bill

Hope it stays safe for you all over there!

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2004, 06:17:22 am »

Road Atlanta is about 6 hours drive by C5 corvette I believe - the storm is moving at about 15 mph tops - so I think it would take a while to show - it is about 400 miles accross though - so I would think the signs will be showing by now.

America is a HUGE place - but the storms are even bigger!!

I thought they might have postponed the race on the basis of the threat and unpredictablility of Jeanne - but obviously not.

We're in for a windy night , but normal service should be resumed tomorrow apparentely.

Brad

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: