Club Arnage
September 29, 2024, 01:30:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Classic Le Mans "The Homecoming"  (Read 11536 times)
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2004, 12:31:39 pm »

Rugrat Racing Team finally got home from LM, after a great weekend at the event and an enjoyable week at the beach.

Good to meet everyone who up untill then had just been names on the site, it was a pleasure to spend the weekend it such great company. Jo is now into car racing and is coming with me to Silverstone for the LMES, sans kids thank God Grin

A special thanks to Steve and Gibberish for babysitting James while I was packing up, and his mother was swanning around in a black and tan Ferrari, Gibberish I hope you are feeling better after that nasty head butt you recieved from James Cry.

And thankyou Peter for taking Jo out in the spider, Jo has now twigged that road cars are not just for getting from A to B Grin

Jo says there was only one thing louder than the cars, waking up on Friday night with me snoring next to her, and Gibberish snoring on a chair outside, taking a catnap while heroically waiting for Team Zarse to arrive. Don't know what she's talking about, I don't snore  Wink

Hope to see you all at Silverstone, Jo and I are arriving Saturday morning and camping overnight, but leaving early on Sunday, a devils agreement to get the kids looked after so we can have a drink or two on Saturday.

Cheers

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2004, 01:04:48 pm »

Glad to hear you and the family had a good time Barry.

How was "Les Ecureuils"
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2004, 01:11:02 pm »

Good to hear you all had a great time. See you in ten days time. Should be in the Commer, by popular demand, if I can get the wheel studs fixed.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2004, 02:08:26 pm »

How was "Les Ecureuils"

Excellent site, with great facilities a good atmosphere and mix of nationalities. I would strongley recommend it if you are camping in this area again.
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2004, 11:22:06 am »

Gibberish I hope you are feeling better after that nasty head butt you recieved from James Cry.

Not a problem at all dear boy.  Grin  Although it is rather worrying to hear that I snore in a seated position, as well as the more regular lying down pose.  Roll Eyes

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2004, 11:07:05 pm »

Not a problem at all dear boy.  Grin  Although it is rather worrying to hear that I snore in a seated position, as well as the more regular lying down pose.  Roll Eyes

Most definately, from the noise you were making in the back seat of my car on the way home.

Welcome home Barry and family.

Steve East Anglian cobras

gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2004, 10:07:09 am »

Most definately, from the noise you were making in the back seat of my car on the way home.

Oops!   Embarrassed

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: