Club Arnage
September 29, 2024, 07:23:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The I'm Back thread  (Read 22321 times)
SteveZarse
CA Veteran

Probably the best llama in the world

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2004, 03:32:39 pm »

The Magnificent ;DCommer got me home safely, well sort of anyway.
That was yesterday.
Still drunk.
At work.
Bad.
 Cool

TEAM ZARSE - It's our pleasure!
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2004, 05:07:09 pm »

Steve man! Angry

It's Z-A-R-S-E.

With an S! Not a C!

You're nearly as bad as Robbo, at least he spells someone elses name wrong, not his own! Grin

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
SteveZarse
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2004, 05:28:10 pm »

You see? You see what it does to me?
I knew that perfectly well, but someone already has that handle. Plus lunchtime beers have befuddled me again. Roll Eyes

Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2004, 05:30:47 pm »

I knew that perfectly well, but someone already has that handle. Plus lunchtime beers have befuddled me again. Roll Eyes

Yes, it's you!

This drinking has GOT TO STOP!

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
SteveZarse
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2004, 05:36:36 pm »

Chamon.

Mr Toad
CA Veteran

Carrefour will provide!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2004, 06:36:51 pm »

All safely back from Beermountain now. Nice to meet some of the CA "characters" - thanks to all for stopping by our humble base camp on MB!

Sorry to those who I didn't manage to find - Robbo I circled MB on my Chopper several times but could not see that famous trailer..

www.beermountain.com - Home of the LM Camping Survival Guide!
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2004, 06:47:02 pm »

This drinking has GOT TO STOP!

Why?
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2004, 09:26:52 pm »

Sorry for the late reply but the key board has been hazed and the fingers not to steady to type. Got home at 0300 Tuesday, what a week and what a race.

The bowels are getting back to normal but the mouth is still sore with the fire blowing trick that Stu, taught us,barbie's in Liverpool will never be the same.
Roll on 2005.
Brian

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2004, 09:29:16 pm »

Well despite a number of doubters I made it there and *BACK*.  
Didn't actually try to blow the door off.  Without doubt the best thing to Microwave is a dud Bulb they can produce some very pretty colours. Smiley
So the microwave it made the trip back to blighty.   I'll definately take it again next year.

The only casualty of the week was my tent.  The zip went on both the main door
and the sleeping area.  Still it serverd me well over the years.

t,

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2004, 01:54:43 am »

Sorry to those who I didn't manage to find - Robbo I circled MB on my Chopper several times but could not see that famous trailer..

we were the other side of the green tree round-about, but appartently not in very much, So Barry and Andy say....

we are going in 2005, so maybe !!

And

Mr ZARSE / ZARCE - I can spell, i just cut and paste into a word document fist  Roll Eyes

Take life by the horns and live it.
Bobblehat
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

A racing we do go....

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2004, 07:21:34 pm »

Glad you are back safley tmdg. Yes the light bulbs were good, as was the conversation about the stars and other cosmic things that is slowy fading back.......what night was that!!!

Next year well blow the bloody doors off!!!!!

you were grat naborers, by the way you havent got my tent pole have you?

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2004, 08:35:37 am »

Glad you are back safley tmdg. Yes the light bulbs were good, as was the conversation about the stars and other cosmic things that is slowy fading back.......what night was that!!!

Next year well blow the bloody doors off!!!!!

you were grat naborers, by the way you havent got my tent pole have you?

No......he's just pleased to see you!!!  Grin
Ruptured Duck Motorsport
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2004, 05:00:03 pm »

Back home folks!  Was my best visit to LM yet I reckon, even though the DR crew was down to three this year!

Arrived Tues 10pm in La Harve and stayed in a "Yurt" about 45 mins from the track at a friends place which saved pitching the tent in the dark.  By the time we had got to the curcuit, pitched our plot and bought essentials (beer, pool, beer, food and beer) it was 4pm.  From then to Sat night we got through 11 case of beer  Cool  Made our decision not to do a beer mountain seem a bit silly....

Nice to put names to faces, but so many of you chaps seem the same - large blokes with CA t-shirts  Shocked Grin.  

Wishy camped up next to us, thinking the folks behind were part of us, but they seemed ok, until one of them got hit with a firework that flew over the wall from Camping Bleu and blew up on the poor blokes arm.

Just before qually for the Group Cs we were wandering in the area at the start of the pits drooling over a Ferrari of some sort, when all the Group C lot turned up and parked waiting to go out for Qual.  We noticed that they had stopped Joe Public coming in too, but it was nice to bimble around the most expensive car park I have ever seen, and had a chat with David Leslie who was an all round good egg!

Friday is a bit of a blur (see 11 cases of beer...) and by the time I remembered about the restaurant it was too late - GROVELLING APOLOGY TO GILLES FROM  US ALL....

All in all saw about 45 mins of track action, most of that from the benches on the grassy bit on the bank at the end of the pit lane - not sure how we got in there.  But it was just after a raz on the ferris wheel which I had never done yet, mainly due to a problem I have with heights, but was the mutts nuts...!

Sud made it there and back, and seemed to not like the heat much, so we skidaddled at about Noon on Sunday and relaxed in Cherbourg.

One of the best bits about this year (apart from good company and meeting you lot) was the food - Weds: Langaustines & Burgers (dull night that one), Thurs: Cod fillet poached in a foil parcel over the BBQ with butter and Cajun Spices (imported from New Orleans), Fri: Steak with Bearnease sauce, Sat: Pork Fillet with au Poivre.  Oh yes....

* sud_arnage.jpg (58.17 KB, 400x300 - viewed 261 times.)

Scarred old slaver know he’s doin’ alright.
freddibnah
CA Veteran

Izumbarrdkingdumbroonelll

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2004, 06:13:45 pm »

Team Spin-n-n IT! got back safe and sound after missing the 9 o'clock ferry from CAEN... we lorded it up on the Fast Cat Business Class.

Trouble is that when we got back this dude starts having a go at us for not letting him in on the show - he couldn't make it this year...

http://www.clubarnage.com/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=2261;start=new

Check out the needy fellow...
Bobblehat
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

A racing we do go....

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2004, 06:25:43 pm »

Mark (DR) was that you we were waving at, just of Arnage. Sure that we spoted that red Alfa Sud as we were wanging it in the moke. I was one of the over sized chaps in a CA T shirt

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: