Club Arnage
September 23, 2024, 04:18:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chapelle camping ticket available  (Read 3683 times)
24hourman
CA Veteran

Racing is life everything else is just waiting

View Profile WWW
« on: May 27, 2004, 05:28:24 pm »

I have one chappelle camping ticket available at £31.00 plus postage this is what I paid for it on Ebay last week Item number 2246260286 If anyone needs it please let me know I usually camp at Tertre rouge so unless anyone has  3 tertre rouge tickets to swap for  3 Houxe annexe that is where you will find me this year. look out for the 1000 watt karaoke system with over 6000 songs to choose from including the jiffy condom song remember that one ?

Bravo to the person who put the advert on Ebay to educate  ticket buyers that there is an  non profit making alternative  to the greedy  ticket touts who buy up the tickets that you and me would like and then sell them for ridiculous vastly inflated amounts and that alternative is Club Arnage I have had better luck getting the tickets that I have wanted on this forum for the last few years than from the inefficient and incompetent Aco End of rant

scousecock
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 02:49:26 pm »

Hi, Is ticket still available?
If so I'll have it, am trying desperately to sort out before i go to Wales this weekend. My mobile is07803923196 , will try to find internet cafe over weekend to check.
24hourman
CA Veteran

Racing is life everything else is just waiting

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2004, 07:09:56 pm »

This ticket is now gone sorry Cry

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: