Club Arnage
October 02, 2024, 06:28:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Liverpool Boys Camping Community  (Read 4716 times)
MrRS2babe
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2004, 03:12:45 pm »

Liverpool Boys

Thought it about time the RS2's surfaced to confirm we are still alive and getting all prepared.....

As well as the "provisional" 2 extra females that are due to arrive, having secured 2 extra MB tickets we now have two friends in their brand new toys - 1 996 Carrera 4 and 1 996 Cabriolet - thus space for 2 more tents required (arriving sometime Friday) if poss?

Think I've decided on the pool now. Not too huge as to take up the whole site but a a bit bigger than knee deep........

We need to arrange a rendez-vous point on your way down in France to pass the suspicious package to you. Let me know your route and approx times......

Still planning on bringing the 50cc !! Just hope they let me in MB on it without a pass because that will be on the car.........

Cheers
Evel Kneivel    Grin
rcutler
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 04:09:01 pm »

Nice to know you are still around and the scooter is revving rearing to go. Only 3 weeks now until the scooter gets the run of its life.

If you get too stuck on the pool front I am hoping that the Liverpool Boys can save me some space for our arrival on Wednesday and we shall have a 5m diam. by 1m deep pool that anyone is welcome to make use of.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2004, 11:56:31 pm »

...by Wednesday the Liverpool Boys could probably fill it for you...naturally... Shocked
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2004, 12:33:22 am »

...by Wednesday the Liverpool Boys could probably fill it for you...naturally... Shocked
So you have seen the size of our p*ss bucket then Smokie.

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Cissie
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2005, 10:58:07 am »

when i went last year for the first time i saw a massive neon light saying liverpool boys, is this you? i also live near liverpool, runcorn to be exact
rcutler
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2005, 11:52:21 am »

It most definatly was them last year. Not sure what htey are planning this year. Guess i will find out tomorrow!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: