Club Arnage
October 06, 2024, 02:38:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Optimistic Request  (Read 4250 times)
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2004, 03:06:12 pm »

Slim chance I know but here goes.....

Due to a sudden change in circumstances one of our party is not attending, leaving one of our party (our daughter -  a regular attendee) without their companion.

She's an independent girl but it would be nice for her to be able to join us from time to time - so is there anyone out there who has an ACO (or Durand) grandstand (tribunes 17 or 18) ticket they are willing to part with?  Maybe one of a party that's had to drop out in a similar fashion - leaving a single spare?

I am of course willing to pay the usual face value plus postage etc.. Alternatively I could trade 2 places in tribune 16 (Sommer) for it and forget the difference.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Gilles
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2004, 06:16:09 pm »

Slim chance I know but here goes.....

Due to a sudden change in circumstances one of our party is not attending, leaving one of our party (our daughter -  a regular attendee) without their companion.

She's an independent girl but it would be nice for her to be able to join us from time to time - so is there anyone out there who has an ACO (or Durand) grandstand (tribunes 17 or 18) ticket they are willing to part with?  Maybe one of a party that's had to drop out in a similar fashion - leaving a single spare?

I am of course willing to pay the usual face value plus postage etc.. Alternatively I could trade 2 places in tribune 16 (Sommer) for it and forget the difference.

She can join us at the restaurant friday evening !

Le Mans is life, anything before and after is just waiting...

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 07:50:39 pm »

She is a very up front youg lady ......with a vicious tounge when necessary!!!!(MUST GET IT FROM HER MUM!!!!!!!.......sorry Mother Hen)

But she does like to "PARTY" and will make an apperance at the Shampoo Bar Saturday night.

Wishy

Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004, 10:00:21 pm »

She is a very up front youg lady ......with a vicious tounge when necessary!!!!(MUST GET IT FROM HER MUM!!!!!!!.......sorry Mother Hen)

Don't mention about 'up front' when BigH is around. God knows were this will lead to, especially the wicked tounge bit.
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2004, 09:13:47 am »

I guessed this might veer off quite promptly into a different discussion, but my I would like to remind everyone that the ticket request still stands!

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2004, 02:26:54 pm »

Right - ACO grandstand ticket request cancelled. She has decided not to attend without her companion. Therefore I have 2 Sommer (Tribune 16) tickets available for sale.

I am placing a separate post for this.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: