Club Arnage
September 30, 2024, 01:25:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: concerts at dunlop bridge??  (Read 13766 times)
enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2004, 03:46:58 pm »

i heard there is concerts at lemans again this year anybody know whose playing??? Huh

"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
rcutler
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2004, 03:59:18 pm »

Your not the ENZO that we met in the Tertre Rouge Bar on Sunday are you???
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2004, 03:59:24 pm »

Not sure....but were you in the Stella Bar on Sunday??
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2004, 04:03:29 pm »

i heard there is concerts at lemans again this year anybody know whose playing??? Huh
I heard a rumour (but don't tell anyone) it may well be Daniel Beddingfield!

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
rcutler
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2004, 04:09:47 pm »

JP is there an ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO. Grin
president
CA Veteran

I'm a T.W.A.T. and proud of it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2004, 04:46:47 pm »

we bumped into a guy from westlife and bros in the bar just opposite expo on Saturday night at PQ, but they never mentioned a concert!

not long now...I'm p!ss!ng myself with excitement
rcutler
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2004, 04:52:26 pm »

I thought the concert was coming from the back of YOUR Audi. Fatboy had something to do with it I believe. Now what were the words to the F*ck Song???
president
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2004, 04:59:07 pm »

Fatboy is in the dog house after that...we didn't realise until we came to leave on Sunday afternoon about 3:30 that he had run the bloody battery flat!!! so after spending an hour packing all the gear into the boot, guess where the bloody battery is in that Audi? yep, in the bloody boot wth no jump leads. fortunately for him we managed to borrow some jump leads from some french people from the other side of the campsite because everyone around us refused to help us because we kept them up all night!!!

Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2004, 05:00:48 pm »

we bumped into a guy from westlife and bros in the bar just opposite expo on Saturday night at PQ, but they never mentioned a concert!
Could'nt (and hope not) see it being Westlife as they are playing in Brighton on the Sunday twice. Was working at the Westlife concert last night and you don't want them there. A good rocking group would be good though.
president
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2004, 05:02:29 pm »

we also saw Kylie

Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2004, 05:10:53 pm »

we also saw Kylie
Worked in the pit (the bit in front of the stage not the bit where she gets cleaned and oiled up) at her last concerts and just sat looking up her skirt all show. Fantastic
rcutler
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2004, 05:22:05 pm »

I had jump leads in the van!!!! After a very similar experience in 2001. I ran the battery flat in the van on sunday night at Pre Quals this year but I have tow batteries a 90ah and a 260ah I flattened the 260ah one!!!!!!!! I was amazed the battery handled it for as long I just put it down to it being an AUDI that never runs out of juice (BIELA).
enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2004, 05:24:45 pm »

no not that enzo, constructive comments about the concert see though maybe a better question would have been who would people like to see play?Huh??

"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
rcutler
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2004, 05:29:44 pm »

Would have to be Atomic Kitten, there are first of all three of them and they have a lot to do with the MG touring car team and were present at LM in 2001. They unfortunatly did not put on a show. Johnny Herbert said that AUDI UK was not ready to release what they have planned for this year.
Rich - Team Gulp Racing
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2004, 05:40:41 pm »

If they can match what they did last year it will be pretty impressive. I think the bass guitarist 'loosening his strings' at the end of the James Mirakwakaquay gig is still vibrating through my teeth.

Rich - Team Gulp Racing

Team Gulp Racing     - Established 1997

Le Mans 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007...
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: