Club Arnage
September 29, 2024, 07:23:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what ever happened-----  (Read 6197 times)
Fax
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2004, 09:12:25 pm »

sh*t! My spelling and grammar hasn't gotten any better.
FX2
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2004, 11:10:02 pm »

Fax,

You just wanted to be a newbie again, bit like hitting 21 every year Huh?

Take life by the horns and live it.
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2004, 08:19:55 pm »

Great news boys! (and everyone else who visits this forum),
I've managed to successfully secure sponsorship for my left bollock at this years Le Mans.
Although it's early days yet, I'm delighted to announce that Team Prodrive Boloqx UK will have complete rights of promotion with the said gonad. The colour scheme, logos and sticky tape are in the post now and a professional applicator is standing by.
The right bollock however, at the time of writing, remains unsponsored, and this represents a fantastic opportunity for someone to sample the famous Le Mans experience from the inside. (For a while I considered the chequerboard approach as favoured by Jan Lammers' RfH. I got a little concerned though that if the weather turned a bit parky then the contributors may end up out of pocket.)
The successful right-bollock-applicant will enjoy many perks and concessions throughout the race weekend. They'll get to see my a*se by flashlight for a start. There's also the squatters in Maison Blanche waiting to be explored, a truly unforgettable experience. Expert tuition in avant garde photography will also be given, with a masterclass in original angles and perspective at the The New York Nights in the fair on Saturday night. The list goes on, please send me all your money to secure this once in a lifetime opportunity to see life from the other side.
H

cc: Audi HQ, ACO, Richard Branson,  Anne Summers

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
JonFATBOYwarner
CA Veteran

I'm not fat just big boned.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2004, 08:46:06 pm »

Big H,
I wait in baited breath to see your logoed Knacker, "balls out" ,if you pardon the expresion, around the Le Mans track.  I feel that all spectators would be nuts to miss such a sight.  I would also like to be the first to T.W.A.T. your other nad to give you a winning pair.

looking forward to seeing the Big H Balls Out Team in June
FatBoy

For those of hard hearing.  LISTEN
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: