Club Arnage
September 25, 2024, 12:18:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help!  (Read 6349 times)
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2003, 06:26:34 pm »

Nice one Fax - a bit of Florida R&R is good for the constitution in January - What about The Moose - any chance of a trip down from the perma-frost, Phil?
Big H - had you been even a third rate, minor league race driver when you stuffed your Dagenham dustbin, Fax would, most definately have been able to answer all of your riddles. His motorsports knowledge makes me suspicious that he is not who he says he is - a hard drinking, mac jockey with a Cincinnati Reds fixation and a passing interest in automobilia. Quite worrisome it is, sometimes. e.g. who the f**k would have known that Jean Behra had a plastic ear, for fucks sake? Worrisome indeed.....

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Bartus
CA Veteran

The cars, the action and the chicks:speedpics(.nl)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2003, 07:47:43 pm »

Fax,
In 1976 I wrapped my old mans 1600 Ford capri round a tree (dislodging the "BigH-Little Raoul" sunscreen sticker as well, I might add). A severe case of "having a good talking too" resulted, are you able to tell me:
1. The species and genus of tree
2. Colour of the car (clue: it had a go-faster white stripe)
3. The size and shape of the indentations left on me by my old fella
4. Address and postcode of accident site, including current whereabouts of the cowboys who repaired it with rolled up copies of Exchange & Mart, Isopon filler and underseal.
Have a good'un
H

1. Must have been an old oak tree, cos nothing else would stop a Capri
2. Green metallic, it appears there were no other colours available for that car.
3. Hmmm...I pass that one on to the oak.
4. Nah, I don't buy that....it's still yours and you're the one driving it as well...

Braketest(who had one himself in the early 80's)

BTW...answer is Richard von Frankenberg in a prototype Porsche 645(or Mickey Mouse) in 1956 at the Avus, and yes, he survived.

pfff....I you had helped me I would have won the contest...  Cry
« Last Edit: December 30, 2003, 10:38:56 pm by Braketest » Logged

veni bibi vomui
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: