Club Arnage
September 28, 2024, 12:22:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tetre Rouge  (Read 15624 times)
gt6

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2014, 01:47:13 pm »

Have used TR for the last 10 years at least and it is perfect for us, same people each year so most of the regulars know each other and keep an eye out for anything suspicious, security is very tight and no one gets in unless they are camping there, facilities are good but electric connection not far short of alarming sometimes. Handy for everything short walk to dunlop bridge and village.
Campsite is mostly occupied by english and dutch with a few years under the belt so the parties are quieter than some other campsites, If you are happy to watch the cars come under the dunlop bridge and through to TR you can leave the campsite at 2 minutes to 3 and still get a good view. If you arrive early space is good but fills up quickly, easy to get into town using either car, bike or tram or even walking 10 minutes to carrefore.
We will be there as usual in June
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The only self appointed peer on Maison Blanche!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2014, 10:03:00 pm »

Well that is about as good as it gets and just about all I need from a campsite. Au revoir Maison Blanche et Bonjour Tetre Rouge!

I tested negative for patience.
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2014, 03:06:44 am »

Hi Lord Steve,
                   It would seem that you will be behind the security of a fence. If you are allowed out we would be happy to see you over at Blu Nord where there is always warm beer waiting  Grin
Phil
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2014, 07:00:54 am »

Thanks Phil, that's damned decent of you dear chap. It was, of course, my intention to visit chums on BN and MB and gratefully accept your kind offer of a warm one. Cheers!

gt6

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2014, 10:51:38 am »

Well it will be good to welcome a real Le mans regular to the site, glad you managed to get a pass, TR camping passes are hard to get and only rarely seen advertised for sale anywhere, rocking horse poo is easier to obtain
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2014, 07:53:50 pm »

Thanks Phil, that's damned decent of you dear chap. It was, of course, my intention to visit chums on BN and MB and gratefully accept your kind offer of a warm one. Cheers!

And then you have the challenge of getting back to TR.   Grin
Fisherman
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2014, 08:44:13 pm »

Remember, it's uphill to Tetre Rouge from anywhere!
gt6

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2014, 09:03:39 pm »

So it is the last place to flood if it rains, not that it will rain this year the weather will be warm and dry 
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2014, 09:46:09 pm »

I've had a look on www.sunshinesontherighteous.com and it is expected that Le Mans will be bathed in glorious sunshine between 10th and 17th June. Furthermore www.propermotorracing.org predicts that with 1 hr to go to the end of the race the first five cars will be within two minutes of each other with Mark Webber charging hard through the field. Scantily clad maidens will be touring the campsites with Leffe at €3 a bottle, chilled to perfection and a mobile tartiflette van will be at our disposal. The new village will have been dismantled and replaced by the old dust bowl we came to know and love.
ahhhhhh

gt6

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2014, 09:41:42 am »

that sounds perfect, can't ask for more. if i was not already going i would be rushing to book up and ordering my sun tan lotion
gatordad

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2014, 03:42:37 pm »

Didn't take this thread to degenerate to the least common denominator did it?

Speaking of TR, what have the marshals done with the armco and the trees at the turn a la Alan Simonson?

Too Dumb For Opera, too smart for NASCAR
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2014, 04:00:35 pm »

I've had a look on www.sunshinesontherighteous.com and it is expected that Le Mans will be bathed in glorious sunshine between 10th and 17th June. Furthermore www.propermotorracing.org predicts that with 1 hr to go to the end of the race the first five cars will be within two minutes of each other with Mark Webber charging hard through the field. Scantily clad maidens will be touring the campsites with Leffe at €3 a bottle, chilled to perfection and a mobile tartiflette van will be at our disposal. The new village will have been dismantled and replaced by the old dust bowl we came to know and love.
ahhhhhh

Now that sounds better than Vicki Butler Henderson reading me a story from the Razzle.  angel
Newcastle Dave

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2014, 08:40:44 pm »

ahhhhhh

Nivarna just got even better.

My only worry is that I might not get there this year and will miss Webber's charge and all of the other delights
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2014, 10:17:31 pm »

Dave, I'll get my very best mate, Vicki Butler Henderson (Sorry Stu but it's hard sometimes for me to choose between Vicki and Vavina) to come to yours and tell you all about what you missed if you don't get there. Only joking! You absolutely have to be there, you can't miss this one! DO IT!!!!

gatordad

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2014, 03:04:02 pm »

The glorious return of Porsche! 2014!

Porsche uber alles!

Too Dumb For Opera, too smart for NASCAR
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: