Club Arnage
October 06, 2024, 04:33:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tudor - Entry list  (Read 2978 times)
Kristof
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« on: December 07, 2013, 10:12:31 am »

Bit disappointed reading the entry list for the Tudor Championship;  out of 17 prototypes only 5 LMP's, 2 of them new Mazda's with a diesel engine.   Combined with 12 PC's that's 17 cars worth looking at in the prototype category.  GTLM should be a good one with Corvette, BMW, Ferrari, Viper & Porsche.  GTD also has the usual suspects, except Corvette but with a bunch of Audi'sn a BMW by Turner and another Viper.  It's going to be strange watching some thing with 4 zero's on the front driving around in the Lizard's livery ...

Tickets for Sebring are booked, although I'm not too fond of seeing those turtles crawl on the track over there ...

Entry list is here : http://www.imsa.com/files/2014/Newsletter/12052013/12062013_EntryList.pdf

Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 11:09:13 am »

Guernsey driver Andy Priaulx is driving a Beemer for the Rahal team in the Tudor series, he has now given up or been given up by the DTM after a very lacklustre season which followed his previous poor season in WSPC (?) after leaving the succesfull team he was in.

>Martini...LB

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 06:47:19 pm »

Agreed Dottore, the GT classes look entertaining enough, BUT! The prototype ranks look pathetic.
Fax
gatordad

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 03:06:25 pm »

Being a Porsche owner I go for the GT race anyway.  Though it is hard to not pay attention to the prototypes at the start of the race, by the time we are an hour into it I've tuned in to the Gt cars and pretty much follow them exclusively.  Especially since the Audi had very little competition it has been an easy transition for me.  I absolutely love the competition there.

Too Dumb For Opera, too smart for NASCAR
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 04:12:00 am »

Being a Porsche owner I go for the GT race anyway.  Though it is hard to not pay attention to the prototypes at the start of the race, by the time we are an hour into it I've tuned in to the Gt cars and pretty much follow them exclusively.  Especially since the Audi had very little competition it has been an easy transition for me.  I absolutely love the competition there.
Hi Gatordad,
                 Along with the GT also keep an eye on the PC class I think it will be very competitive. I 'll make the effort to watch on TV on online. see you in Sebring.
Phil
Kristof
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 01:26:34 pm »

P2 for Muscle Milk

http://www.racer.com/imsa-pickett-chooses-oreca-nissan-p2-for-tudor-united-sportscar-championship/article/326333/
http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Media-Release--It-s-an-ORECA-03-LMP2-prototype-for-Pickett-Racing.html?soid=1102662661134&aid=m_HmFZmib6k
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 03:14:11 pm by Dottore » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: