Club Arnage
September 23, 2024, 02:23:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FIA WEC and 24 Hours of Le Mans  (Read 3347 times)
Grand_Fromage
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Real men do it for 24 hours

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2012, 10:53:46 am »

Following the late announcement of Peugeot withdrawal from the FIA WEC and 24 Hours of Le Mans for the 2012 season, the FIA and the ACO have decided to extend the entry deadline of the FIA World Endurance Championship and the 24 Hours of Le Mans until 31st January. This decision comes in the global interest of all parties involved in Endurance Racing.
The final entry list of both competitions will be unveiled on 2nd February at the press conference in Paris as originally planned.
garyfrogeye
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a messy Houx Annexer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 06:30:36 pm »

Three days for me to get the Frogeye a sponsorship deal and a larger fuel tank then. Grin

If I was you, I wouldn't start from here
SL
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 07:50:53 pm »

Are you going to convert the frogeye to derv or connect a pushbike dynamo to the rear wheel and call it a hybrid?

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 11:18:15 pm »

Are you going to convert the frogeye to derv or connect a pushbike dynamo to the rear wheel and call it a hybrid?

He doesn't need to, Gary has already installed an innovative energy recovery system involving the electrochemical process of transferring electrons from iron to oxygen......

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 11:24:09 pm »

Three days for me to get the Frogeye a sponsorship deal and a larger fuel tank then. Grin

So that's an STP sticker for the bonnet and a tiger in your tank then.....

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
garyfrogeye
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a messy Houx Annexer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 12:56:56 am »

As Mark so rightly says, I'm running on the rarely used (and much overlooked) hydrated iron oxides Fe2O3·nH2O and iron oxide-hydroxide (FeO(OH), Fe(OH)3) fuel mixture. The electric drive will have full Lucas backing. I'm hoping for a joint Kodac/BMC sponsorship deal. The whole deal is being put together by Mr H Redknap based in N17.
The driver line-up will be myself and Mr N Mansell, so perhaps the larger fuel tank won't be necessary.

If I was you, I wouldn't start from here
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 04:21:00 am »

Hi Gary,
 It,s RED the fast colour  Grin If you get Icecream or a beer sponsor i,ll crew for you Grin
Phil
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: