Club Arnage
September 24, 2024, 12:24:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Members' bookings  (Read 34854 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2011, 06:56:46 pm »

On line bookings  open 7th November.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 10:57:10 pm »

That will mean Just tickets will want some money soon Roll Eyes
landman
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 10:59:46 pm »

Thanks Debs.

Has to be a bloomin' Monday, doesn't it?  Sad

Crouch..........bind..........set
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 11:50:56 pm »

That will mean Just tickets will want some money soon Roll Eyes
I think you'll find they've started Wink

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 11:09:26 am »

Has to be a bloomin' Monday, doesn't it?  Sad

10 am on the of the French version of the email, so 9 am here then?

Not that there will be any tickets that we would be interested in.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 05:34:11 pm »

Just a tip which you probably don't need anyway!  If you need to sit together with other members then you must phone and have all the membership numbers with you when you do so.  The software on the website still won't let you do this.

Digits crossed, I think that playing the disabled card has succeeded in getting me into MB.  They're only offering me one place though so I won't be able to take it up as it leaves no room for the car but I'm working on a second one.  Wish me luck, chaps.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 11:22:21 am »

I've managed to book 2 tribune tickets online but nothing appears to be available for any campsite!

Steve East Anglian cobras

enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 12:10:20 pm »

Same here could only see Yellow campsites with any availablility ie Beasujour etc. Nice to see the ACO's priority to members is as good as ever !!

"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 01:40:59 pm »

As expected I am having difficulty with the online ordering. As some others have been successful maybe someone can give me some pointers.

The site stated that if you have not booked tickets online since last year then you have to register for ticket ordering. Well, I gave up last year with all the problems and ordered in the traditional manner.

The site requests that your enter your surname, christian name and membership number and this will redirect the member to an 'events' page where you can set up an ordering account using your mobile phone number as the login username.  Well, I've tried all that but to no avail, so I am not able to get through to the ordering stage.

I have of course e-mailed the ticketing office directly but am not expecting a quick response......

Anyone have any idea how I can create an ordering login, or an I just a victim of a less than reliable site?

Thanks in advance.

Pete B.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 01:52:10 pm »

You should now receive a code via SMS which you enter into the site, then you create a password and then it opens.  It's typically user-unfriendly in that you have to click on the text on the intro' page to gain access once you've done that.  Once again though, there's little on offer.  When I tried it would only allow me to book one ACO grandstand seat so I reckon that my e-mail booking must have been dealt with.  Digits crossed.  How boring that this is still so wrong.  It seems as if the Big Cheese's efforts in taking our problems direct to the ACO have fallen on deaf ears.

Heath permitting, I'm going to make an effort to get to the AGM next time as this is trying even my patience.  Without the disabled thing I doubt I'd be able to go as nothing on offer on the website is any good to me with the wheelchair.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 02:07:48 pm by termietermite » Logged

Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2011, 01:59:04 pm »

As expected I am having difficulty with the online ordering. As some others have been successful maybe someone can give me some pointers.

The site stated that if you have not booked tickets online since last year then you have to register for ticket ordering. Well, I gave up last year with all the problems and ordered in the traditional manner.

The site requests that your enter your surname, christian name and membership number and this will redirect the member to an 'events' page where you can set up an ordering account using your mobile phone number as the login username.  Well, I've tried all that but to no avail, so I am not able to get through to the ordering stage.

I have of course e-mailed the ticketing office directly but am not expecting a quick response......

Anyone have any idea how I can create an ordering login, or an I just a victim of a less than reliable site?

Thanks in advance.

Pete B.

I'm having the same problems Peter.

I got once and tried to buy an ACO Stand ticket then it said I had no credits left.  Since then I've not been able to log in.

T.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2011, 02:22:11 pm »

Thanks in advance.

Pete B.

I'm having the same problems Peter.

I got once and tried to buy an ACO Stand ticket then it said I had no credits left.  Since then I've not been able to log in.

T.

Thanks for confirming that I'm not being an idiot Tom. If I get any more progress or insight from the ACO I'll post here.

Pete B.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2011, 03:01:40 pm »

I can still log on, even after getting the 'credits exhausted' message.  However, not a lot of point logging on if you can't buy anything.   Cry Cry

Debs says that it is so boring that it is still wrong......I can easily think of something much stronger to say about it!!

Del

Team Delboy Racing
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2011, 03:58:39 pm »

I exhausted all my choicest words yelling at the screen this morning.

Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2011, 04:54:45 pm »

This is strange, I can log into the site fine, its showing availability on the tribunes and camp sites, and lets me put items into my basket.
Shame I don't want to order anything.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: