Club Arnage
June 23, 2024, 04:42:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is it?  (Read 12047 times)
Mr. Rick
Club Arnage God

Mulsanne on a sunny June Sunday; it's a hard life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2003, 02:48:01 pm »

Correct chaps!! Well done!!  Grin

It is indeed the #5 Kremer car from 1994.

The photo was taken the Monday after the race as the teams prepared to load up and this little beauty was just sitting around begging to be photographed!!

Mr. Rick
Club Arnage God

Mulsanne on a sunny June Sunday; it's a hard life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2003, 02:48:35 pm »

Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2003, 05:38:31 pm »

It's Robbo's Focus!!

Hey hey hey, Big H ,

The Focus is one of my work cars , that has sadly been driven by  Mr a n other in the concreate fabrication called my place of work, so i am saddened by its demise, but please can we all respect the dead cars that go off to the Bad Cars from Dagenham pile , known as MAX POWER live , or any seafront near you with those little blue stobe lights.

Take life by the horns and live it.
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2003, 05:54:58 pm »

Just joshing Robbo!

I've never owned one of Henrys' pride and joys, although a friend of mine has...

What is it with coastal towns and gallopingly bad automotive taste?? I got caught up with a crowd of these 'erberts in Weston Supermare a couple of years ago. Now, I suppose if I'd been in an underground cavern for about six years then I too would find LED lights on a windscreen washer spleen mashingly exciting. And the spoilers!!! - a quick lesson in aerodynamics followed by a good kicking would seem to be in order here.

This was a very bizarre evening. It seemed Weston was populated by either 99 year old coffin dodgers celebrating every sunrise with a game of bingo, or uninsurable teenage lads doing impressions of Jack The Biscuit in any car park big enough to do a 3 point turn in without knocking over a hot dog and candy floss stand.

Just where is the sperm coming from?Huh

H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2003, 06:17:55 pm »

Know what you mean H

Back in the summer we stopped at Mc Donalds in Farnborough on the way back from Thorpe Park and ended up in the middle of the unofficial Farnborugh cruise.

These youngsters are in serious need of a frontal labotomy.Driving up the car park at breakneck speeds without any respect for pedestrians....or for that matter other motorists.

There was some real knob showing off on his motocross bike doing endo's and wheelies in the lanes of the car park.....this was a serious accident waiting to happen.

Wishy
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2003, 06:33:30 pm »

Well of the thread but..

A couple of years ago i was able to help the Thames Valley Police in Slough with an illegal orgainsed MAX POWER cruise on the a4 .

I have never had as much fun peeling silly banners of windscreens , Watching the traffic plod lift the cars and nick the un-insured time bombs , and let them eat some porridge..

HA Ha ha

Take life by the horns and live it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: