Club Arnage
July 01, 2024, 05:47:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Club Arnage Guide 2011 ready for download!  (Read 22647 times)
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2011, 09:51:54 am »

Okay guys,

I've fiddled around with the PDF settings and uploaded a new file now, it's even smaller. For those who had problems:
Please try again. I need your feedback because I never had the problems you encountered.

I tried with various Browser / OS / Acrobat Reader versions on my 3 PCs and it all worked

Hope it's okay for everyone now

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Andy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm not a llama! I'm a Le Mans'er

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2011, 10:20:36 am »

Brilliant Arbeit Werner, fantastisch. Diese lesen wird absorber die Fahrzeit auf der Fähre

Ich habe das gleiche Datei Lesung Themen wie einige der anderen Jungs, der Bildschirm geht einfach ... Wibble

See you soon good buddy
Safe journey

Andy
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sûrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2011, 10:35:38 am »

Okay guys,

I've fiddled around with the PDF settings and uploaded a new file now, it's even smaller. For those who had problems:
Please try again. I need your feedback because I never had the problems you encountered.

I tried with various Browser / OS / Acrobat Reader versions on my 3 PCs and it all worked

Works perfectly !! Thanks for your continued help Werner. Ensure you pop over to us on MB for a beer - we have a new luminous flagpole this year so should hopefully be easy to spot ... ;-)
dukla
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2011, 11:45:03 am »

Okay guys,

Nope - corruption bottom of page 20 + page 151, page 65 blank. 12,707,928 bytes, md5sum d5bfd834ef506cffbc6accb6d9a4c8a5
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 11:48:30 am by dukla » Logged
danishmarshal

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2011, 12:30:28 pm »

I have just downloaded it again han have the same problems as above with the corupted text and page 65 is blank, but now it is so that i can use it :-)

And thanks Werner for the big job you do with guide every year :-)
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2011, 01:06:51 pm »

I've just put another version on the server - for those who have still probs please try again. It's all flying blindfolded for me because I cannot reproduce your problems. Hope it's better now.

If anyone needs a single page please mail your request to president@lemanszone.de  I can then sent out a doc-file (Word 2003/2007)

hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2011, 02:09:38 pm »

My download was good. Thanks Werner.

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
thorhammer

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2011, 02:15:11 pm »

I've just put another version on the server - for those who have still probs please try again. It's all flying blindfolded for me because I cannot reproduce your problems. Hope it's better now.

If anyone needs a single page please mail your request to president@lemanszone.de  I can then sent out a doc-file (Word 2003/2007)

Hi Werner,

This latest version has lost p3 and p5 on my system but is fine elsewhere, so I have put together a PDF using the first 8 pages of the previous one and the rest using the latest one - would you like me to email you a copy of this (using the address above)? I can also hyperlink the table of contents which would be quite nice (not sure why the links don't appear automatically if you generate the contents within Word - are you doing this or making it up by hand?).

BTW, the content is terrific Grin

If anyone wants the Michelin guide without filling their rather intrusive form, here they are:
Online:
http://www.michelinonline.co.uk/lemans-emag/flash.html
Landscape format PDF (better to view on monitor) 6691KB:
http://www.michelinonline.co.uk/lemans-emag/pdf/LeMans_Guide_ebook-HR.pdf
Normal portrait format 2999KB:
http://www.michelinonline.co.uk/lemans-emag/pdf/LeMans_Guide_ebook-LR.PDF

Nowhere near as comprehensive as the CA guide of course, but some nice pictures and nicely produced.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 02:21:57 pm by thorhammer » Logged
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2011, 04:43:21 pm »

hi thorhammer,

yes, please mail me a copy to president@lemanszone.de - with hyperlinks would be nice.

Cheers

Werner

thorhammer

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2011, 07:42:10 pm »

Hi Werner,

It's on its way to you - let's hope no more issues arise with this version!
Steve TR

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2011, 07:46:06 pm »

Downloaded the latest version and when viewed with Acrobat X pro I get a blank page (3) and the message "an error exists on this page Acrobat may not display this page correctly. Please contact the person who created the pdf to correct the problem."
Hope this helps.
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2011, 08:19:29 pm »

Hi Werner,

It's on its way to you - let's hope no more issues arise with this version!

Hi John,

I've uploaded your version - thanks alot for your help. Hope this works for everyone now

Steve TR

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2011, 08:51:03 pm »

Works for me now - excellent guide btw.
Have donated. Thanks.
dukla
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2011, 01:36:42 am »

If anyone wants the Michelin guide without filling their rather intrusive form, here they are:
Thanks
Nowhere near as comprehensive as the CA guide of course, but some nice pictures and nicely produced.
Or as accurate - their P1 Astons still have V12 engines etc.
JPS Beemer

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2011, 08:03:32 am »

Lets be fair, the Michelin guide is the dog poo embedded in the well heeled shoe that is the CA guide.  It seems like they have lifted the Wikipedia content for 'Le Mans' and added some photos taken on their mates (rubbish) camera phone.  To top it off they then spend many pages with blurb from their own Michelin website telling me how long it takes to make tyre.

CA I salute you, Michelin, I fart in your general direction

Little Bill Daggett: I don't deserve this... to die like this. I was building a house.
Will Munny: Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: