Club Arnage
September 29, 2024, 04:30:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dakar time  (Read 10601 times)
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 06:05:36 pm »

Well, there was a camera shot of Tom Cornell on Eurosport last night abite for a few seconds looking at his broken buggy Cry

Shame the de Rooys are already out, look like the Kamze team have the trucks  the class won already!

I hope the snooker which starts at the weekend does not start to over run the scheduled programs on Eurosport Angry

Phil, The welsh girl took a bit of a tumble yesterday and was very late in to overnight service not had the chance to look at the web until now.

knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2011, 10:21:14 am »

Paddy, you could also have a look at the belgium coverage, less commercials and not Dutch orientated. However, you have to like Koen Wauters! Grin

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2011, 03:46:03 am »

Well, there was a camera shot of Tom Cornell on Eurosport last night abite for a few seconds looking at his broken buggy Cry

Shame the de Rooys are already out, look like the Kamze team have the trucks  the class won already!

I hope the snooker which starts at the weekend does not start to over run the scheduled programs on Eurosport Angry

Phil, The welsh girl took a bit of a tumble yesterday and was very late in to overnight service not had the chance to look at the web until now.

Hi Jules,
          I see she retired aon Stage 4  as did quite a few others which suggests it was a tuff one.
 Phil
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2011, 09:07:19 am »

That is Tim Coronel, his twin brother. Wink

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2011, 11:03:01 am »

Hi Jules,
          I see she retired aon Stage 4  as did quite a few others which suggests it was a tuff one.
 Phil

Hi Phil,

thanks for the heads up on that one, missed the UK Eurosport coverage on that stage.

That is Tim Coronel, his twin brother. Wink

Roll Eyes Ah right,

A dutchy trucker was interview last night on the live eurosport feed just has he finished the stage, that was a bonkers run off the dune in a truck Shocked

Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2011, 11:56:54 am »

A dutchy trucker was interview last night on the live eurosport feed just has he finished the stage, that was a bonkers run off the dune in a truck Shocked

I think they said it was a 30% incline.  Cracking view down to the Pacific below.

Steve East Anglian cobras

nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2011, 08:54:05 pm »

I wonder if any of this happened this year?

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2010/04/report-police-seize-fake-dakar-rally-truck-loaded-with-cocaine.html

Love to get hold of one of the old Dakar trucks, be good for trip around europe
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 08:56:56 pm by nopanic - neil » Logged

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2011, 04:49:08 am »

I wonder if any of this happened this year?

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2010/04/report-police-seize-fake-dakar-rally-truck-loaded-with-cocaine.html

Love to get hold of one of the old Dakar trucks, be good for trip around europe

Hi, Neil can I come with you  around Europe? Actually I think those trucks can go pretty much anywhere.
Phil
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2011, 12:06:53 am »

Some great pics, Boston globe always have great shots.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2011/01/dakar_2011.html

« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 12:10:27 am by nopanic - neil » Logged

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: