Club Arnage
September 30, 2024, 07:30:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Pulled a Pig!  (Read 6778 times)
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2003, 06:33:56 pm »

[attachment deleted by admin]

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2003, 10:35:11 pm »

Don,t think much of yours,but what are it's mates like?

Wishy
Black Widow
CA Veteran

The hills are alive with the sound of......BDA's!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2003, 09:09:55 am »

I hope that's not a jar of apple sauce, on the side behind you!! Shocked Shocked

I sat on little Miss's Muffet!!
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2003, 10:13:17 am »

You are a VERY sick man Zarse.  I wonder what the lovely little porker thought of it all Lips Sealed

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
saveloy
CA Veteran

Quality remains, Time passes

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2003, 10:16:02 am »

Is that you Andy? you look sober, mind you the pig looks stiff, was it just about to be spit roasted
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2003, 10:44:20 am »

Is that you Andy? you look sober, mind you the pig looks stiff, was it just about to be spit roasted

Probably.......if Andy had his way. Don't know who he was going to share her with though!!   Lips Sealed
hgb
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

You don't win Le Mans - you outlast it.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2003, 11:04:59 am »

Andy, despite this charming company you don't look too happy.

I don't care - I'm a racing driver and I'm here to win, not to finish third.
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2003, 11:33:22 am »

Andy, what a beaut!!

She's a stunner and no mistake mate. You're a very lucky man.

Those 'come to bed' eyes and that wispish smile playing across her face. (and what about those cute little ears! can't you just picture yourself whispering sweet secrets into them?) Most importantly of all, there's no sign of what Rick delicately refers to as 'the unavailability band'

She does appear to be dead, I'll give you that. But wonders can be worked these days with a 12 volt supply and 100cc of adrenalin.

You'd have to be on your toes if you took her along to a BBQ mind...

H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2003, 01:24:58 pm »

Yes okay, I 'fess up. I met Charlotte in a local pub, I was drawn in by her eyes and ten nipples. After tempting her with promises of swill, I took her for a spin in the Commer. I parked in a nearby woods saying we could look for acorns, but things went badly wrong when she rebutted my advances. I had no option, I had to do her in, she said she would squeal...

Needless to say, this was the centre piece of my 40th birthday celebrations, hence the drawn look on my face. Also in the back of the Commer is the spit roaster and the jar of apple sauce is standing in the sink, so well spotted Burgundy Beast! Basted in honey, herbs, garlic etc and roast for eight hours, she fed over 100 people, the big fat sow.

The funniest thing was collecting her from a local pub with a mate on a friday evening. We had to carry her through the dining room whilst people were eating. Not wanting to spoil their meals, we put bin bags over the pig. However, with trotters sticking out of the four corners and a dribble of blood trailing behind, the punters were slack jawed. It was a scene very reminisent of the Fawlty Towers Kipper and the Corpse episode. How I kept a straight face...

At £90 for a whole pig, is anyone interested in having a CA BBQ, say in MB?

saveloy
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2003, 05:10:32 pm »

andy What a waste!!!! all those nipples going spare, Superb idea for spit-roating Miss Piggy
put my name down on the list
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2003, 05:18:48 pm »

Great idea Andy. Does that include hiring the spit roaster??

I might have a need for one in April too for my step-dads 50th.

Where's the pub located??
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2003, 07:32:56 pm »

JP the pub was in Partridge Green, just south of Horsham off the A24. The Snorter was £90 plus £110 for the electrically driven spit roaster, including about a ton of charcoal. Let me know if you want more info. It was reasonably easy to do, although a bit trial and error. The trick was not to get it too hot to begin with and whack it up at the end. And it takes longer than you think.

A mate of mine is a steel fabricator and reckons he could run one up in an afternoon for about £200, so I may just commission one and then rent it out. The economics look quite good. Not sure how we'd get it to LM with all the other clobber in the van tho. BTW any news on your Merc van JP?

Sav, who said the nipples went to waste?!!!

Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2003, 08:11:48 pm »

JP the pub was in Partridge Green, just south of Horsham off the A24. The Snorter was £90 plus £110 for the electrically driven spit roaster, including about a ton of charcoal. Let me know if you want more info. It was reasonably easy to do, although a bit trial and error. The trick was not to get it too hot to begin with and whack it up at the end. And it takes longer than you think.

A mate of mine is a steel fabricator and reckons he could run one up in an afternoon for about £200, so I may just commission one and then rent it out. The economics look quite good. Not sure how we'd get it to LM with all the other clobber in the van tho. BTW any news on your Merc van JP?

Sav, who said the nipples went to waste?!!!

If you can get it to Portsmouth , it can go  iin the rear of our trailer ( its blumming huge ).

Take life by the horns and live it.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2003, 08:38:38 pm »

Cheers Andy. I'll let you know nearer the time.

Didn't go for the Merc van in the end, took your advice and started looking around for a "vintage" camper. Not come up with anything exciting yet though  Sad

Although I nearly ended up with a transit with a chiller unit on the back!!!  I must stop bidding on eBay when I'm p**sed  Grin
saveloy
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2003, 12:54:17 pm »

Andy.Ireckon it would take the best part of 4 hours to spitroast Miss Piggy.thats a job for Uncle Albert.  when we done one it was found to be easier using wood rather than charcoal. getting the wood shouldn't be a big problem.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: