Club Arnage
September 25, 2024, 08:25:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T Shirt Designs / Tee Tee FN  (Read 33673 times)
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2003, 10:45:40 pm »

[attachment deleted by admin]

Take life by the horns and live it.
powermite
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2003, 10:54:11 pm »

Robbo,
Im sure the WANCs will have a few off you.We'll have a look next saturday.If Gilles' night out  in June is anything to go by I will probably end up buying the lot off you!!!

PM
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2003, 11:03:46 pm »

Robbo,
Im sure the WANCs will have a few off you.We'll have a look next saturday.If Gilles' night out  in June is anything to go by I will probably end up buying the lot off you!!!

PM

What 100 t's

Thanks

I'll order 200 and get more discount

smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2003, 01:21:48 am »

I'll be there next Sat evening too...looking forward to seeing these things in the flesh, they look great in photos

Mine's an XL... Wink
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2003, 10:04:23 am »

Powermite

If last June's friday dinner was anything to go by, you will buy the lot, then leave them in the restaurant Grin Grin

Have a good tripover for the 1000 , regards to the rest of the lads.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2003, 06:51:25 pm »

Robbo brought some empty t shirts to show us on the Sat evening. I preferred them full, like in the pics - but never mind that. They are the mutts nuts.

The representative group from CA decided, unanimously I think, that the long stripe was preferable. I personally like the idea of having the year on it too, but I was distracted and don't know how the voting went on that.

Whatever, well done Robbo for the efforts on this one, let's get a full order book and go for it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the price will be between £8 and £9 depending on quantity. Distribution seems to be the tricky area - Robbo (quite rightly) doesn't want the task of packing and sending out 100+ t shirts! He is happy for those passing through Portsmouth to collect, but not everyone does that.

If anyone has a bright idea how this can be achieved please say so.

Mail me on smokie@stones.com if you haven't already, to place your order.
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2003, 02:28:18 am »

Le Grand Fromage thinks  that  a slight clour change on the rings around the logo is the final thing to put right. That design is being made as i speak ( not quite as its 1 am ) but when done will post the final picture, hopefully with Robbo's babes as models.

Gilles
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2003, 09:13:36 am »

Robbo brought some empty t shirts to show us on the Sat evening. I preferred them full, like in the pics - but never mind that. They are the mutts nuts.

The representative group from CA decided, unanimously I think, that the long stripe was preferable. I personally like the idea of having the year on it too, but I was distracted and don't know how the voting went on that.

Whatever, well done Robbo for the efforts on this one, let's get a full order book and go for it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the price will be between £8 and £9 depending on quantity. Distribution seems to be the tricky area - Robbo (quite rightly) doesn't want the task of packing and sending out 100+ t shirts! He is happy for those passing through Portsmouth to collect, but not everyone does that.

If anyone has a bright idea how this can be achieved please say so.

Mail me on smokie@stones.com if you haven't already, to place your order.

If anyone is able to send the 100+ t-shirts in a unique packing (Is your company making business with France  Wink) , I could received it and dispatch it all along the june week and it will keep space free in his carboot...

Le Mans is life, anything before and after is just waiting...

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2003, 01:33:56 pm »

Gilles , My company dont make any business with anyone.

Grand Fromage is going to post out an e mail to all those who he has details for ( about 3000 people ) and that has the idea of giving out to those at Portsmouth , then at Maison Blanche , maybe by the early arrivers , like Smokie and Powermite , or on Bleu by me.

Dont worry about Boot space , my trailer is huge and can cope with a few t shirts.

If people did waant them posting, then the costs can be covered by them. In the UK you can post stuff with No postage , and the other end you pay the bill, but pay a 50p handling charge.

gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2003, 01:49:23 pm »

I would need mine as soon as they are available, because I intent to print extra bits (like names) onto them.  Would even drive down to Portsmouth to collect if necessary Grin

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
Liszt
CA Veteran

Beer is a legitimate breakfast

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2003, 01:52:42 pm »

I'd rather have mine posted, being a pain in the arse.  Helps get in the swing of things. And it would mean that I could put it on on the Wednesday and not have to change until Monday evening  Grin

My suggestion would be if people want them posted, get them to send you an addressed Jiffy bag with the postage already paid.  I don't mind paying a small gatuity to cover your time and labour of sticking tshirt in afore mentioned jiffy and throwing it in general direction of a post box
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2003, 05:47:20 pm »

[attachment deleted by admin - age > 25 days]

Steve East Anglian cobras

powermite
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2003, 06:41:50 pm »

Hey SPS,
I tend to agree,it would be good to have our CA names printed on the back.Im ready to order from you
PM
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2003, 12:27:26 am »

...while I don't mind spending a bit of time dishing out tee shirts, I can see problems having to hang around more than I want to, or ending up on Sunday with a load of people's t shirts on my hands...

The idea of sending a pre-paid envelope might work...? Some would have to be large envelopes tho (10+)

Or maybe if people sent me their names and addresses (no, not yet) I could cut 'n' paste into Word and print labels, which would help.

This is a tricky one which we need to crack...
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2003, 02:08:25 am »

Right ,

This is the idea.

The list that Smokie has includes some requests for sizes. The group leaders have left e mail address. Once the list is final and i have chased the people for unknown sizes , this is how it will work.

I will e mail you all ( group leaders/ people who have requested the t shirts )
In the e mail i will ask to clarify any issues , like who is paying the bill and when and how do they want them delivered.
The t shirts will have to be paid for before i order them as the total bill could be £600 to £1000 dependant on numbers. And my overtime bill doesnt cover that..... yet .....

In the e mail replies i will want a postal address should i need to correspondne and a time you want them returning.

In the interval time you will need to send to me at an address in the e mail a large bag ( bin liner will be good ) and  a cheque for the postal amount.

I have 12 t shirts already made up so will go to the Post office and get the rates arranged . Then its up to you. The t shirts will take a week to print once orders finalised, then its delivery time.

Is that clear or not , bearing in mind i have just finished work and its blowing a gale with horizontal rain..... Bloody sea Side towns

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: